Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can you talk to foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Genuine question for you all because i fucking cant, only time ive interacted with a foid who wasnt my mother is in the workplace and thats when i gave them a pre programmed work response as it were.

This is another reason despite never getting any matches i never use online dating anymore, i wouldnt even know how to speak to foids lol.

This is how you knows its over, cant even interact with opposite gender

i wouldn't even know how to find one to talk to.

Genuine question for you all because i fucking cant, only time ive interacted with a foid who wasnt my mother is in the workplace and thats when i gave them a pre programmed work response as it were.

This is another reason despite never getting any matches i never use online dating anymore, i wouldnt even know how to speak to foids lol.

No talking to foids for ur face

Converse = yes
Talk about something meaningful = no

i struggle to talk to men jfl let alone to to a fucking foid

I can talk to them and chads but I hate every minute of it. I feel naked and vulnerable. Imagine your a pile of talking poo on the floor and the most beautiful stacy or some random chad or narcissitic normie """""deigns""""" to acknowledge your existence for a millisecond to use your company for their neurotic boredom needs for their boring ass. Its mentally cucking and boils my blood to no end. I want to beat and murder them on the spot for not fucking out of my life instantly and stealing my cucked fellowcel attention. Cant blame the fellowcels but its unfair and cruel to powermaxx over poor, even if these freaks are unconscious of it

I can do more then talk

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

Converse = yes
Talk about something meaningful = no
This.
The only time I was around girls was in uni and in there I only had brief situational conversations. Like about a class or a note or something.
I can hardly even talk to guys let alone girls.

I can do more then talk

View attachment 388313

throw banana at them and make them trip over, chad face goes splat against pavement :feelshehe:
I can talk to them and chads but I hate every minute of it. I feel naked and vulnerable. Imagine your a pile of talking poo on the floor and the most beautiful stacy or some random chad or narcissitic normie """""deigns""""" to acknowledge your existence for a millisecond to use your company for their neurotic boredom needs for their boring ass. Its mentally cucking and boils my blood to no end. I want to beat and murder them on the spot for not fucking out of my life instantly and stealing my cucked fellowcel attention. Cant blame the fellowcels but its unfair and cruel to powermaxx over poor, even if these freaks are unconscious of it

i hate chads and stacys who interact with you just to make fun of you, i remember during my school years, chads would try to clown on me all the time to get girls to laugh at me.

fucking scum sucking neurotypicals

autism and social anxiety
so what do you think?

autism and social anxiety
so what do you think?

pretty sure i have autism but not diagnosed, jfl the 2nd foid therapist i was forced to see back when i was 21 asked multiple times if i was autistic.

I can converse with them but theres usually no point because they dont want to converse with an ogre like me.

can’t start a conversation with one but I can talk to them and suppress my blackpill levels
pretty sure i have autism but not diagnosed, jfl the 2nd foid therapist i was forced to see back when i was 21 asked multiple times if i was autistic.
she didn’t even try to connect to you? That’s another reason to avoid therapy

I sure can but it is akward. If i only i were Chad, my social skills wouldn't matter at all.

I can't. The only woman I can talk to is my mom.

can’t start a conversation with one but I can talk to them and suppress my blackpill levels

she didn’t even try to connect to you? That’s another reason to avoid therapy

no she was some clueless whole who gave your usual bluepill bullshit, job centre stopped forcing me to go to that when i got a job fortunately.

yes

If I wasn't attracted to them it was pretty easy but if I was it was hard af, I do have social anxiety but I tend to think being ugly and never given any validation made me this way, like ofcourse a guy who gets rejected 10 times will end up with a different personality than a guy who can approach any girl and be validated. Ofcourse a guy who hears women say that he's ugly will end up with him feeling discouraged and demoralized to even approach, it's embarassing to get rejected. Also Hollywood paints guys who are ugly and approach many women as creepy and weird.

I've been told I do better talking online in text than IRL and dare I say some women did actually enjoy talking to me, then again I was just an orbiter keeping them emotionally supported while Chad was probably fucking them so I don't even want to talk to women anymore.

mogs me, you neurotypical aswell?

if so your probably a lot more likely to ascend than some of us
I'm not retarded and I don't have any mental illnesses so I guess that makes me NT:feelsjuice:

I dont remember the last time I talked with a foid

I can but it's pointless and irritating

Barelly tbh. Harder every day.

only talk to my mom ngl. haven't talked to anybody else going on about 8 months.
I can talk to females in work related scenarios since I work in customer service. For instance, if one asks what our office provides for them then i can easily explain my job and our services but if I was to walk outside, say on a lunch break, and that same girl wanted to make smalltalk with me then i would just break. For the longest time I would just say it was policy that I couldn't talk to customers outside of the office. They seem to buy that then they would leave me alone. But yea I can't talk to girls at all and the worst part is it's not like they want to talk to me either so I've just never had practice anyway

I'm extremely high inhibition so no, but even if I could talk to them wtf would we talk about? Cels and foids don't have anything in common.

I'm extremely high inhibition so no, but even if I could talk to them wtf would we talk about? Cels and foids don't have anything in common.

true. id have no idea to make small talk / interact with a foid

I was trying to talk with foids at school and had nothing to talk about. They weren't showing any initiative. I was expecting that they'll at least narcistically tell about their lives not caring about me, but I wasn't worthy even it.

probably was too busy thinking about chad or some other equally shallow thing

I have nothing to talk about with females.

Yes....its not that hard when all women view u platonically :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Uuind6699bo51

I was trying to talk with foids at school and had nothing to talk about. They weren't showing any initiative and I had to steer a conversation, when I stopped, they just never said any word to me again. I was expecting that they'll at least narcistically tell about their lives not caring about me, but I wasn't worthy even it.
You're an unattractive male....you are quite literally invisible to foids

I have nothing to talk about with females.
^This.....we have no overlapping interests
only talk to my mom ngl. haven't talked to anybody else going on about 8 months.
I can talk to females in work related scenarios since I work in customer service. For instance, if one asks what our office provides for them then i can easily explain my job and our services but if I was to walk outside, say on a lunch break, and that same girl wanted to make smalltalk with me then i would just break. For the longest time I would just say it was policy that I couldn't talk to customers outside of the office. They seem to buy that then they would leave me alone. But yea I can't talk to girls at all and the worst part is it's not like they want to talk to me either so I've just never had practice anyway
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Yes, enough for a short convo at least

I can talk to just about anybody normally for the most part.
issue is that no foid would ever want to talk to me.

If I wasn't attracted to them it was pretty easy but if I was it was hard af, I do have social anxiety but I tend to think being ugly and never given any validation made me this way, like ofcourse a guy who gets rejected 10 times will end up with a different personality than a guy who can approach any girl and be validated. Ofcourse a guy who hears women say that he's ugly will end up with him feeling discouraged and demoralized to even approach, it's embarassing to get rejected. Also Hollywood paints guys who are ugly and approach many women as creepy and weird.

I've been told I do better talking online in text than IRL and dare I say some women did actually enjoy talking to me, then again I was just an orbiter keeping them emotionally supported while Chad was probably fucking them so I don't even want to talk to women anymore.
Your first paragraph is spot on. I think positive reinforcement will only lead to a good attitude and bad reinforcement will only lead to a bad attitude.

I'm trying to hate them because of how invisible they make me feel.
But I know if I had the possibility to fuck (talk too) I'll be the one on the spot.

I can, but only with low tier Beckys without sounding like a retarded aspie