Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you think of any Chad who has neither of a good eye area or good jaw?

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Having just one of an insane jaw or insane eye area makes you chad

and having both makes you gigachad

agree?disagree?

EDIT: my theory has been disproven, I must extend it. Rami Malek has jaw but bug eyes

Jaw, cheekbones and eyes imo

Last edited:
Literally impossible for a Chad to have neither tbh.

eye area is the most important thing you can have, anyone with a bad eye area and brown eyes are no chad

You need to have both to be a Chad in my opinion, Rami Malek has a good jaw and face overall, but shit eye area, so he's a Chadlite at best.

The jaw and eye area make up 90% of your face so obviously chad will have good eye + jaw

eye area is the most important thing you can have, anyone with a bad eye area and brown eyes are no chad

y0JYMe2.jpg

He has brown eyes yet is still chad

d5d5yy2-e3175b00-0377-4a13-937d-6d8f79c0048a.jpg

Only 0.1/10 less

It might be possible to be a chad with a bad eye are and chin. You'd have to be 6'4+ with an amazing frame though.

you're saying that this man is a 8/10
congratulations

bad eye area AND brown eyes, learn to read
their eye area are god tier

Well what youre saying didnt make sense then. Are you implying that someone with a bad eye area but with blue eyes can be chad? Show me a picture.

Well what youre saying didnt make sense then. Are you implying that someone with a bad eye area but with blue eyes can be chad? Show me a picture.

bad eye area = no chad (even blue eyes)
good eye area = chad (even brown eyes)

Ryan Gosling has both shit eye area and an average jaw
You need to have both to be a Chad in my opinion, Rami Malek has a good jaw and face overall, but shit eye area, so he's a Chadlite at best.
rami malek is a manlet framelet so that's a no go already

Ryan Gosling has both shit eye area and an average jaw

rami malek is a manlet framelet so that's a no go already

ryan gosling isnt a chad though. Hes a statusmaxxed chadlite

Eye color is cope unless you are normie tier it's been said multiple times. By the other hand there's no such thing as unconventional beauty. It's either status halo like Adam Driver or be Chad.

Last edited:
Eye color is cope unless you are normie tier it's been said multiple times. By the other hand there's no suh thing as unconventional beauty. It's either status halo like Adam Driver or be Chad.
blue eyes = 1% of world pop
its a minor feature sure but blue eyes > brown eyes anyday

Cheekbones help too.