Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada bans the Dogpill! Dog-On-Female bestiality now illegal...

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★

:feelsautistic:

It looks like it was illegal to fuck a dog up to now but not to be fucked by a dog. Now it's illegal for all dog sex.

So next time a girl tells you she'd rather fuck her dog, call your local police station and report her for criminal intent.

Personally, I actually don't actually see anything wrong with fucking animals either way. Lonely guys have been fucking sheeps and goats for ages. I doubt the average ethnic who does that shit for example is really gonna hurt a goat with his 4-5" pencil dick.

But on the other hand, it means less competition for us from this guy:

th

It will not stop their degeneracy and canada is still cucked.

lifefuel, I hope as many foids as possible are arrested for fucking their dogs

cope, foids wont care about this law.

Like any female will actually be arrested for this, cucks will allow them to continue fucking their dogs.

Cuckanada becoming slightly less cucked

I am impressed

For women a slap on the wrist is the punishment.

For men it's 20 years minimum.

Women get away with abandoning their newborn children in dumpsters, they will get away with being done by a Great Dane.

The only good decision that my country has done.

good luck enforcing that lmao

Start reporting all “dog moms” to the fbi

Illegal = verbal warning if caught

It looks like it was illegal to fuck a dog up to now but not to be fucked by a dog. Now it's illegal for all dog sex.

So next time a girl tells you she'd rather fuck her dog, call your local police station and report her for criminal intent.

Personally, I actually don't actually see anything wrong with fucking animals either way. Lonely guys have been fucking sheeps and goats for ages. I doubt the average ethnic who does that shit for example is really gonna hurt a goat with his 4-5" pencil dick.

th
That's a bitch with a myostatin condition. Look it up. Not saying a woman hasn't had lesbian dog sex before.

th
L0L
Clown World

True.

I eat animals, disregarding my disgust with the idea of fucking a sheep, isn't killing and eating an animal a far greater harm? I swear that people in general have no basis for any of their beliefs.

implying that females give a single fuck about society norms.

Im surorised tbh, good news from cucknada.
I disagree btw, a normal human should not fuck a dog or another animal.

Could ban chad-on-female bestiality too

lifefuel for canadacels ... one of their main competitors banned

Watch the law get abolished in about a years time. Stuff like this doesn't stick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back