Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada spends 2 millions on studying these forums and the DHS awards people 250 thousand to study us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

@FastBananaCEO @Diocel thoughts on us being watched and the amount of money? They know we escaped the matrix and are doing everything to control us.

oh and the called us terrorists even though we rarely leave the house

No wonder i've been seeing so many new users. Candian FBI joining American FBI.

Those faggots have got nothing better to do. Although it does make me feel special ngl.

what really amazes me is that they think they know something about us, but they don't know anything.
I'll repeat ANYTHING.
They are too limited to understand us. if they really try to understand the blackpill theory seriously it would be a massive suifuel for them and they don't want to know the harsh reality

PUBLISHED APRIL 25, 2019
AUG 2, 2019

Yes, it only take one week or less to get all what a user posted since the creation of the forum, i read the old threads and it's easy to know everything about a user even if he has 10k posts, Cyber stalking is real, there's probably someone doing it right now.
all the lurking bluepillers

so why the fuck is this allowed? IT is clearly cyberstalking us

even though we rarely leave the house
Doesn't apply to me tbh.

But calling us terrorists is silly. We aren't even an organized group or defined by any parameters, except for the fact that we all follow some form of the blackpill. It's about as stupid as calling ANTIFA terrorists (though I think they're destructive assholes, they can't really be classified as "terrorists" due to the fact that they aren't necessarily organized, and in scenario, arresting them on the basis of what they could believe is essentially just unconstitutional profiling).

what do they actually do? just take screenshots of .co? if so where do I sign up tbh thats basically free money. I'd just show them shitty postmaxx tier comments and get paid for it

what do they actually do? just take screenshots of .co? if so where do I sign up tbh thats basically free money. I'd just show them shitty postmaxx tier comments and get paid for it
Not even them, IT could be a distraction, real feds and cyberstalker are probably registered user, maybe even known ones, could even be a based, funny user that is high iq, he could even be someone you talked to in PMs and even in sparrow's discord server.
yes, exactly. that's the annoying thing.

male supremacist threat

What is this new bullshit now? I'm the first to want to kill/enslave 95% of the male population and I will repeat it until I die

What is this new bullshit now? I'm the first to want to kill/enslave 95% of the male population and I will repeat it until I die
you want to kill all men

you want to kill all men
Of course

- dead chad = one less parasite
- dead normie = one less white knight
- dead incel = one less brocel suffering (even if I would be prefer we would keep on fighting together)

As for foids they are merely a resource and should be treated as such

Of course

- dead chad = one less parasite
- dead normie = one less white knight
- dead incel = one less brocel suffering (even if I would be prefer we would keep on fighting together)

As for foids they are merely a resource and should be treated as such
interesting ngl

@FastBananaCEO @Diocel thoughts on us being watched and the amount of money? They know we escaped the matrix and are doing everything to control us.

oh and the called us terrorists even though we rarely leave the house
Wait incels are right wingers? Fucking idiots, I hate the right wing almost as much as the left
honestly I don't understand why a lot of posters focus only on hating foids, at the end of the day chads are the true enemies
no, the only enemy is nature for giving us shit genetics

Wait incels are right wingers? Fucking idiots, I hate the right wing almost as much as the left
they try to paint that narrative so they can link us to white supremacists and what not

We're really not that interesting and it's really not that hard to understand us.

And they know this.

They are only doing it so that it becomes a headline which makes it seem that like incels are evil and hard to understand and elaborate n all that which is why they are putting 2 MILLION to research us.

They already know everything they need to know about us all they are doing is making us look bad and mischaracterizing us for the NPCs who believe in what the (((media))) have to say

More like pushed out of the matrix unwillingly :cryfeels: such is the price of having bad genetics

I really dont get the alt-right white supremacist thing neither the other stuff. I dont care about people's race or skin color, there are bad people of all origins, and most people here disagree on what they think. I have no intention of hurting anyone either, im simply here to vent and read and talk about people's opinion and stories. I know i will live the rest of my life alone and i have accepted it, i am simply trying to make it as good and fulfilling as i can considering the bad genetic hand i was dealt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back