Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Canadian Anti-Hate Network" will pay $300 for your doxx / personal info if you post here

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

Find a soyboy, redditor you don't like. Make your signature a link to his twitter or reddit account, or post a link in a reply saying this is your reddit account.

Foward info to them. Let the soyboy / redditor who hates incels be doxxed as you.

I for one am a poster at Incel Tears. What about you?

Lucky for non canadiancels :dab:

Lol ru fuckin srs. Nobody pays for these with a right mind. These anti hate people are being funded by some kinda (((anonymous donors)))

Lol ru fuckin srs. Nobody pays for these with a right mind. These anti hate people are being funded by some kinda (((anonymous donors)))
Meanwhile some refugee just raped another girl.

All Canadians must die

Holy shit, Canada is such a soy ridden shithole.

Canada is cucked beyond belief.

Me? I'm Brazilian sigma. I have to come clean guys... It was me this whole time.

Better hide all my info, dont want mr. Shekelberg knowing im a member of INCEL

I'm ugly and I get laughed and pointed at when i b walkin down the street and everyone I've come across in my life has bullied me for my looks. Sorry for being toxic.

"We must defend the KWEENS!"

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

"We must defend the KWEENS!"

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Shit is mind boggling. What kind of loser is funding this? and doing this?

Definitely not someone who has sex. So ironically it's our own kind trying to prosecute us.

People always say the USA is the most cucked but I say Britain and Canada are the worst. At least we don’t have TV licenses and CCTV cameras everywhere here, or a commie that crosses his legs.

But Fuck Canada.

Moshe Goldberg is up to no good again

Can I turn in myself? Not from canada though. :feelscry:

I wonder how many trolls will "cooperate" JFL

Ukmedia I'll do it for £500.

Find a soyboy, redditor you don't like. Make your signature a link to his twitter or reddit account, or post a link in a reply saying this is your reddit account.

Foward info to them. Let the soyboy / redditor who hates incels be doxxed as you.
This is actually lifefuel

View attachment 263315

I for one am a poster at Incel Tears. What about you?

This is a high IQ idea, however it is also an easy way for anyone to frame others in the incel witch-hunt that normies are promoting.

Last edited:
what a fuckin' cucked country LOOOL

The mods should make a bunch of fake accounts and frame famous male feminists JFL

Find all 18+ yo male virgins now! :soy:

The Anti-Hate network is offering money for doxxes so they can direct hate at a person's personal, offline life...Imagine if an incel lost his job and committed suicide after that and his mother went on a campaign against the Anti Hate Network...

Don't forget to report the tweet/account

And we are the bad guys...

Imagine they dox someone and the guy goes ER.
Then they would be responsible for multiple deaths.
That would be so fucking glorious.

Id doxx you guys for a gf, $300 or any amount of money for that matter is worth nothing to me

Jfl, females can hate males irl but as a male you cant even criticize them online.

time to buy a stolen Canadian identity from the deep web,

SUCK MY DUCK SOYCUCKS

"ANTI-HATE" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Someone report Chads and Stacys to this program in droves plx.

Avenge 1812. Nuke canada.

And we are the bad guys...

Imagine they dox someone and the guy goes ER.
Then they would be responsible for multiple deaths.
That would be so fucking glorious.
They would never take responsibility, nor be forced to.

damn 300 dollars is good money when you convert it to our currency should we snitch on someone bro its equals to 2.045,01 turkish lira @Blacktarpill

tbh

im legit thinking of doing as op said though and forwarding them some bullshit for the 300$
damn 300 dollars is good money when you convert it to our currency should we snitch on someone bro its equals to 2.045,01 turkish lira @Blacktarpill
dont snitch bro just feed them bullshit

also its canadian dollars aka 200 euros :feelsseriously:

1 months salary vro, will work for me. :feelsmage:

Feels good to be American.

Canada has been really on some 1984-esque shit lately. It's kind of scary what would happen if we elected someone even slightly more progressive than Trump as president.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back