Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Canadian Foids: A Tale of Four Useless Months

Cashyfon

Cashyfon

Use Tor, boyos.
★★
Okay so basically, in Canada, especially in the western provinces, roasties tend to not just dodge incels like whatever country you non-leafcels are from. They lead them on just to isolate them, ultimately creating incels.

A perfect example is my major blackpill, which went a little something like this: It started in August, and I was just getting back to school, hoping to have a good year after the trainwreck of the past three. But then I met this girl (let's call her J)...actually, no, I didn't "meet" her, I've known her for a bit but we never really talked.

I was just getting over this other nerd-foid, R, who led me on for two months before saying shit like "oH wE aReNt CoMpAtIbLe" (essentially "I wanna fuck Chad not hang with you"), and I just wanted to focus on myself, when J ended up starting at my school. I told myself I was gonna do what I did three years ago: Minimal contact and minimal association, if any. Guess what? She had other plans. Lead-on plans.

Whenever I was walking in the hallways, she would wave at me. Clueless and without the blackpill by my side, I waved back. This would continue, as well as talking in the hallways, for a few months, as I was trying to be more careful after failing with R. Then, thinking I had some sort of shot because she would give me this attention, I invited her over.

(if you read this far, this is not a "yay I got a relationship" experience (not to mention I'd be banned for that), this is where it goes downhill)

At first, J seemed almost ecstatic for me to have her over, but the day we were supposed to chill, she never showed. At first, I thought she did this on purpose (and looking back I was kind of right), but of course under pressure she "apologized" (probably was fake) and reluctantly ended up playing vidya for an hour and a half the next week.

I took this as a sort of "hey you really are a good guy, maybe we do have something" message. So the following weekend, I texted her, hoping I could talk to her when school started up again, to tell her that I liked her.

"oH iF iM nOt BuSy" She wasn't and she STILL blew me off. And just as I thought things couldn't get worse, they did. She started giving so much attention to not one, but MULTIPLE other guys. Eventually, right around New Year's, J got with one of them. It was over, even though it never really started in the first place.

Just one example of how foids north of the 49th will lead the average man on while pursuing the "almighty Chad" and turn men into incels. If you're from Canada, it's not over. It never started.

foids have draft picks galore in their phones. JFL @ you thinking she'd choose a subhuman

Canada should be firebombed into rubble.

I am great friends with many guys..thehehe.

why did she wave at you?...

Canada should be firebombed into rubble.
Giphy6

a lot of european Stacies will go to Canada for their masters (especially in the economic schools in Toronto or Montreal)

and they will reproduce of course, giving birth to a new generation of low IQ people, as it already is in Canada

Sorry Jancel, im too low energy to read this massive story.

hey you really are a good guy, maybe we do have something" message. So the following weekend, I texted her, hoping I could talk to her when school started up again, to tell her that I liked her.
fuck off. You handled it like a bitch. You're not an incel.

maybe is not your case but reading incels experiences I always think that some of us take every kind of attention from a girl like an IOI.
I know it's already been said but in the end the fact that she talks and smiles at you only means that she's polite or well mannered.
if she likes you she will be sexually aggressive.
for example did she tried to touch you in these 4 months?