Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Canadian womyn are at war against Males and Marc Lepine was forced to fight back

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Imagine living in a cuntry which legalized the discrimination of males, by empowering Angloskank cunts, and living life as a half-French, half-Arab social outcast:

Saint Marc was justified in his actions, as this is the remnants of Toronto feminism:

Males are castigated, discriminated and mocked at by Canadian feminists. Saint Marc saw this all along since December 06, 1989 and had to take a stand against the Canadian fempire.

Feminism has resulted in many young Canadian men, particularly in Toronto and Montreal suffering from inceldom.
REACHING MARTYRDOM STATUS AS A FREEDOM FIGHTER

Marc Lepine will long be remembered as an oppressed and abused man who fought back against feminist's hate that had pushed him aside.

If ONE woman had just shown kindness and love to men like Elliot Roger, Marc Lepine, Cho, or any other man who went postal- they would not have gone postal. All of those people killed by these 'psychotic men' were in fact killed by lookist women.

Daily reminder that it was women who made these men's lives so hard by bullying them, laughing at them, ignoring them, excluding them, calling them ugly, etc to the point where they hated their lives so much and felt their only option was to lash out on other people and take their lives out of pain and a sense of hopelessness. Lepine listed 19 women who had rejected him.

Daily reminder that WOMEN, not men, are the cause of all problems in the world.

It’s the foids fault. You piss off a starving lion by waving meat in front of it repeatedly and saying you can’t eat it’s gonna lash out and tear you’re head off

I remember that. Is that the guy who shot women in a gym?

I don't justify the actions of these killers, but I understand them. To stop violence, we have to look at the root causes instead of just shrieking for a fascist, feminist police state to "smack them down." That will only create more terrorists.

When a man is bullied and abused every day to the point where he's made to feel like he's not even human, it's not a surprise when he ends up lashing out. If normies want to prevent these things from happening, they have to stop the bullying. That's all. Stop bullying men for being short or ugly or different, and start treating them with respect. Start treating them as real human beings. Give them a place in mainstream society. Give them a reason to feel like they belong, to feel like they should help society instead of destroying it.

Ultimately, the bullies are the ones responsible for these shootings and terrorist attacks. They are the ones who truly have blood on their hands.

Lepine listed 19 women who had rejected him.
Where did you get this disinfo from?
The 19 women were feminists whom Marc Lepine believed were responsible for enacting anti-male laws in Canada.

Lepine was a freedom fighter, unlike whiners like Elliot Rodger who murdered more ricecels than Stacy whores.

Rip Saint Marc “on the hunt if you got a cunt” Lepine

Can anyone give a tldr on this? Who is this guy?

Can anyone give a tldr on this? Who is this guy?
Half sand nigger who killed a bunch of females because he didn't get into the school he wanted to go to.

I am starting to think Canada might even be as bad as Germany and Sweden...

Gosh, i'd love to spit in her eyes for opening her yapping flapping mouth hole like that.

Half sand nigger who killed a bunch of females
He selectively gunned down feminists in a feminist stronghold of a feminist Montreal university. He didn't go ER in public or randomly. This is what makes Marc Lepine supremer than Elliot Rodger.

This man is BASED, Idk about him until now, and is a fucking HERO.

based, why isnt he more popular?

funny thing is in times of crisis males and females default to their natural roles, feminists like to believe they will be some kind of freedom fighter when society collapses but in reality they will just spread their legs for whoever will protect them.

Daily reminder that it was women who made these men's lives so hard by bullying them, laughing at them, ignoring them, excluding them, calling them ugly, etc to the point where they hated their lives so much and felt their only option was to lash out on other people and take their lives out of pain and a sense of hopelessness. Lepine listed 19 women who had rejected him.
This sense of hopelesness is felt by even more guys now

I don't justify the actions of these killers, but I understand them. To stop violence, we have to look at the root causes instead of just shrieking for a fascist, feminist police state to "smack them down." That will only create more terrorists.

When a man is bullied and abused every day to the point where he's made to feel like he's not even human, it's not a surprise when he ends up lashing out. If normies want to prevent these things from happening, they have to stop the bullying. That's all. Stop bullying men for being short or ugly or different, and start treating them with respect. Start treating them as real human beings. Give them a place in mainstream society. Give them a reason to feel like they belong, to feel like they should help society instead of destroying it.

Ultimately, the bullies are the ones responsible for these shootings and terrorist attacks. They are the ones who truly have blood on their hands.

I personally like the fact that the man was trying to walk away and trying to get away from the feminist in this video. You know, like an actual human being unlike an ape that just spews and rants about the same bullshit and the same insults over and over again.

Elliot Rodger doesn't even compare to Lepine; Lepine selectively went after the feminists at their strong holds.
Was more High T than Elliot. Even so, I sympathize with Elliot because I feel more identified with him and he was a man who suffered, but Lepine was more courageous, so to speak. Idk if Lepine was a fallen normie or got laid Idk , thats why you as incel can relate more with Elliot but I like this guy Lepine too.

Every time I watch that video it infuriates me.

I personally like the fact that the man was trying to walk away and trying to get away from the feminist in this video. You know, like an actual human being unlike an ape that just spews and rants about the same bullshit and the same insults over and over again.
This was because there were hundreds of police. He would've went ER if police weren't there. Look at his facial expression as that cunt yells "You are fucking scum". He looked like he was contemplating on some ER shit bro.