Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CANNOT STAND HEARING ABOUT NORMIES EXPERIENCES

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
FUCK. This is rage inducing. One of my only friends was talking to me about how many friends came over to his birthday house party last year, and it just reminded me how much of a pathetic loser I am. He has friends he can contact from HS, girls he can dance with, and has been to many house parties. He has never struggled with not being a part of things. I’ve never had a house party where lots of friends came, IVE NEVER HAD LOTS OF FRIENDS.

Fuck, this feeing of rage grows stronger every time he says some shit like that. Next time, I’m just gonna leave the room. It also gets me very sad. It hurts. It’s a hole in me that cannot ever be filled.

Another incel trait: Never having a birthday party or even celebration

the irony of this post

He has to invite you to his party to be considered a friend imo. Ditch that annoying faggot.

He has to invite you to his party to be considered a friend imo. Ditch that annoying faggot.
Nah, he would have but I happened to be out of town during his bday. FUUUUCK

He's talking about how he doesn't like when people talk about normie experiences that he hasn't had around him meanwhile he's talking to us about a normie experience most of us haven't had (having a friend irl and talking to him).

He's talking about how he doesn't like when people talk about normie experiences that he hasn't had around him meanwhile he's talking to us about a normie experience most of us haven't had (having a friend irl and talking to him).
Retarded comparison tbh

?

I've had zero friends for as long as I can remember
Then why are you acting like having friends isn't a normie experience comparable to going to parties or whatever else?

Then why are you acting like having friends isn't a normie experience comparable to going to parties or whatever else?
Most people here can get friends, and have had them at some point in their life, but that doesn't mean they would do well at parties

Another incel trait: Never having a birthday party or even celebration
Inceler trait: not even wanting to have a birthday party or celebration and you just want to be left alone to rot on your birthday :cryfeels:

He has friends he can contact from HS, girls he can dance with, and has been to many house parties. He has never struggled with not being a part of things. I’ve never had a house party where lots of friends came, IVE NEVER HAD LOTS OF FRIENDS.

What's his resume with women look like if you don't mind asking? Also what is his career and status?

it's because you are ugly .

I don't care about normies and their fucking experiences I just want my gov mandated loyal looksmatch.

HE IS NOT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND DONT CALL HIM THAT

Inceler trait: not even wanting to have a birthday party or celebration and you just want to be left alone to rot on your birthday :cryfeels:
Tbh i hate birthday parties, i don't like to have people coming to my house, especially family relatives.

Every year i make sure my birthday "party" consists of me, my dad and my mother.

There’s no partying for your face

Retarded comparison tbh
Most people here can get friends, and have had them at some point in their life, but that doesn't mean they would do well at parties
What's his resume with women look like if you don't mind asking? Also what is his career and status?
He is 5’3, and has a gf of 8 months he hasn’t had sex with at all, not even once. Jfl, can’t make this shit up. I’ve made several posts about him actually. Look through post history. He is basically trucel but got lucky with having social connections in HS.