Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't Browse /x/ without Faggots or Trannies invading threads

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I'm so pissed, every faggots under the Sun has invaded 4chan and made it their base for normfags and retarded lgbtabz person. Even places like /x/ are invaded with faggotry. And what happens when you call out the faggots for who they are and their infiltrator normtard status? You get a big fucking IP ban from mods of the board because YOU a man with common sense is tired of seeing the same faggots shit posting in everything and fucking up the board for living breathing /x/ posters who DON'T LARP AS A MADE UP GENDER.

This goes for the REST OF 4CHAN TOO, first normies take our games, now normies are invading OUR spaces and taking massive shits all over it acting like it's the way it was suppose to be. Fuck normies

4chan is 4cucks

They split up the site between 4chan and 4channel so just call it quarterchan now. It's been on a decline for a long time but that decline mostly stuck to certain boards like /b/. Now a large chunk of the site is /lgbt/ and /b/ combined. Back in 2017, I could scroll through the 4chan /r9k/ catalog and at least find a comfy thread or two, but I stopped browsing it in late 2017. I came back for a few hours in late 2018 and it's nearly nothing but gays, trannies, and other ultra normalfag standard Reddit level cancer. Just stick to other imageboards.
I'm convinced 4chan got a lot of attention from Youtube and all of those faggots came through there

What exactly do trannies do on /x/?

Faggots and trannies are truly the scum of the earth

4fags, hey at least they aren't """""femanons"""""" or """"""""""fembots"""""""""".
Faggots and trannies are truly the scum of the earth
Based and highTpilled

I find it hard browsing 4chan the UI is so hard and everyone name is fucking anon

I find it hard browsing 4chan the UI is so hard and everyone name is fucking anon
I almost forgot about 8chan but it is pretty good now imo
Basically all of the old posters who are not gay went there

reddit and 4chan for cucks only dont go there

4chan is pretty much like r/the_Donald.

i wonder if it isn't a faked movement to get people to abandon the boards, almost nobody wants to see that shit, statistically

reddit and 4chan for cucks only dont go there
I don't even bother with Reddit, but I liked the layout of 4chan and thought it would get less gay and that the faggotry would not spread to other boards. I was wrong. But I found another image board that has many users from old classic 4chan

Shit I remember spending countless of hours on /r9k/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back