Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't buy things online because of the virus

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
my favorite delivery service is temporary closed
A077AA6E 4F50 48FD A506 F2CB2D0D0501
Tenor 1
13b5551eebba6672e13e4f5feff6816d.gif

and my internet is slow as fuck because every faggot is sitting at home watching some stupid shit :feelsUnreal:

that sucks man

You don't use Amazon?

Over buddyboyo.

Fuck the coronavirus

Fuck the coronavirus
CUCK. this virus will make America great again by killing the old scum who have held back progress. it is the best gift a man can ask for. I am eternally grateful to China

CUCK. this virus will make America great again by killing the old scum who have held back progress. it is the best gift a man can ask for. I am eternally grateful to China
Ignore me I'm just postmaxxinh

I was going to buy something but the stores are all closed

its over for online shopper cels

Thankfully I ordered two books before the whole virus scare and they told me they will deliver it.

Now I will have to go and read PDFs which will destroy my eyes.

Thankfully I ordered two books before the whole virus scare and they told me they will deliver it.

Now I will have to go and read PDFs which will destroy my eyes.
I like PDFs tbh
what u reading btw

I don't even know what that means but based either way coming from the great hideki tojota inkwell larping as a different general each day
What? I can’t use terms for other races? Sorry I’ll use the more politically correct “Japanese” for you.

I don’t give a fuck about Japanese culture or it’s norms. I don’t care about it’s people because I’m not Japanese myself. I only have Tojo as my username because he is a based general and I agree with his ideas regarding America. I’m interested in military history and that’s why I like switching through generals.

What? I can’t use terms for other races? Sorry I’ll use the more politically correct “Japanese” for you.

I don’t give a fuck about Japanese culture or it’s norms. I don’t care about it’s people because I’m not Japanese myself. I only have Tojo as my username because he is a based general and I agree with his ideas regarding America. I’m interested in military history and that’s why I like switching through generals.
I know bro, you are awesome best inkwell on the forum

Brutal man brutal