Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cant cope being a manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m just flesh and bone at the end of the day so it won’t matter if I die. I’m not good enough. Society demands a 6ft man as standard now and I’m not 6ft, nor can I pass off as 6ft. There’s no way I can change it, limb lengthening surgery is cope because I wanted children and I’d just pass my sub 6ft genes on to my offspring.

I can’t change who I am. I’m subhuman and not fit for this modern world and women see me as garbage as seen by recent threads on a mans height being under 6ft.

MANLET DISCRIMINATION AND MOCKING SHOULD BE A FELONY OFFENSE.

Did something happen to you recently involving your being short?

Cant fall foids whores, but can make fun of a man for something they cant change.

Humans are funny as fuck

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Cope or Rope.

No I just keep seeing threads about how women hate men under a certain height and it’s making me miserable.

Okay, so did you see a thread recently? Something must've happened to make you want to post this thread.

just stop being a manlet

I have just literally never seen someone under 5'8" with a gf so I figured that is the point you reach a disability, because you LITERALLY cannot have sex and bear children because of your height.
I've seen ascended manlets tbh

Fuck this society they find it acceptable shaming and mocking men for their short height

Tfwu will never be tall :feelsrope: