Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't cope with balding as an ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
As a sand nigger, my sexual market value as well is my value as a human being is 0. As a bald sand nigger, my value will be -10. It's too brutal, I just wanna die, I wish I had the strength to throw myself into a Zabbaleen trash compactor.

what norwood level are you?

my temples are raped , over tbh , it's so depressing to see it
It's too brutal, any chance you ever had of experiencing a female's stinky roast beef flaps is gone.

It's too brutal, any chance you ever had of experiencing a female's stinky roast beef flaps is gone.
it's depressing tbh i did a buzzcut at 17 and saw that my hairline is shit
over plus i m sand :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

I have black very curly typical sandnigger, not much better than being bald
So do I, and I felt the same way as you about it, but seeing recede is still brutal.

Finasteride??

being an ethnic is truly death by a thousand cuts

I'm so glad none of the males in my family have balding problems. My full head of hair is literally my only positive physical trait, so if I started balding I'd be so fucking depressed that I'd have suicidal thoughts 24/7.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I feel ya bro. Being a sandnigger is bad enough but balding at a young age.. just brutal
I guess 25 isn't that young, but still brutal.

As a sand nigger, my sexual market value as well is my value as a human being is 0. As a bald sand nigger, my value will be -10. It's too brutal, I just wanna die, I wish I had the strength to throw myself into a Zabbaleen trash compactor.
Screenshot 20210124 180814 Gallery