Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't even cope with alcohol

onurbaba

onurbaba

Recruit
★★★★
A beer in my country is 10Euros JFL. A fucking beer. Taxes compose of 80% of it.
70cl Jack daniels whisky is 200 Euros.
We can only drink once in a month or two. Fuck my life and government.

Where do you live ? I can get a good beer for a dollar and a jack daniels for ten dollars here.

Move to Lithuania. Alcohol is so cheap in the Slavlands.

Where do you live ? I can get a good beer for a dollar and a jack daniels for ten dollars here.
I live in Turkey. The government wants a "religious generation" ,Islam obviously,

If you spent your whole minimum wage on beer, you could only get 200 bottles. JFL
Move to Lithuania. Alcohol is so cheap in the Slavlands.
Can't europemaxxx, purpose of giving euro as a currency was to make it easy for europecels to understand.

I don't drink even though I've been surrounded by alcoholic people.

I'm getting drunk right now

High IQ
I would not be sober for one second if I lived in Europe or US, especially at the weekends.:feelzez:
Yeah man. Believe me if I had the money I would be drunk 24/7. This is my first time being drunk in almost a year. Finally had a few dollars and wasted it all on alcohol. Over for me

Is this a across the board in Turkey or do the tourist areas still sell cheap alcohol? I though we had it bad in Scotland with minimum unit of alcohol tax. I'd quite like to go back to turkey but I'll gie it a miss while gollum is still in charge, jailing cunts for though crimes.

Is this a across the board in Turkey or do the tourist areas still sell cheap alcohol? I though we had it bad in Scotland with minimum unit of alcohol tax. I'd quite like to go back to turkey but I'll gie it a miss while gollum is still in charge, jailing cunts for though crimes.

Everything is more expensive in the touristic areas.

Yeah man. Believe me if I had the money I would be drunk 24/7. This is my first time being drunk in almost a year. Finally had a few dollars and wasted it all on alcohol. Over for me
What did you buy?

I have stopped drinking because of hangovers ngl

Make your own or grow weed. @Emba gtfih

I'm living in Turkey as well. I haven't had a drink since mid august jfl. Verginizi sikeyim.

Make your own or grow weed. @Emba gtfih
Weed dries me out and makes my arthritis pain worse! (More than alcohol that i have made myself.) Medical marijuana is finaly legal here but the hoops are not worth jumping through.

Ive had dudes tell me, "try _____ strain it does ____." Shit! If it's gonna be like try this and try that - like with non-working opioid painkillers. Then fuckit!

Plus pot makes me horny! I don't need that! Plus it costs a lot - or did anyway - it probably costs more now.

About growing it...

I barely have enough room for my tender perennial citrus trees! Why bother since i don't like the stuff anyway? Well i like it - just like i like booze - but it doesn't like me lol!

No drug or alcohol coping for me :€