Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel cant even feel shit when i fap

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
im just gonna get an onahole tbh, why was i cursed with circumsicion?

How bad were you mutilated? That is to say can you still produce a gliding motion, or do you have to use lube?

As it seems like there is a pretty big difference in outcome depending upon how the circumcision was done, and exactly how much was removed. I'm only partially cut, and I can fap normally, the only times I've even gotten chafed was when I was doing stupid shit, specifically stuff like stealth fapping against my boxers.

i have to use lube, and i can barely feel anything with that.
I'm sorry bro:feelsbadman:

Circumcision really shouldn't be done without a legitimate medical reason, parents and doctors shouldn't be allowed to fuck up the dicks of kids.

I don't think circumcision has anything to do with it but rather due to aging and excessive masturbation.

I adopted a masturbation technique that requires me to put a lot of pressure on the middle part of my dick while rubbing the bottom. It gets me to cum fast, but this led me to feel literally nothing while escorcellign with a real woman. Buying an onahole and reducing my masturbation count helped gix issue. I would say it is more mental than physical. The nerves are still there but the years of lonely masturbation forces you to respond well to only a specific set of stimuli. That is how it is for me, at least.

I am actually now vaguely remembering a time when I was a teen and had to cut back on my masturbation just to increase the pleasure from one session. I masturbated A LOT as a teenager during summer break, like I would legit spend all fucking day masturbating with 5 min breaks in between. I remember I used to fill a peanut tin with my cum and masturbating until I started to shoot blanks. Shit was definitely excessive.

>b-b-but muh desert book said i should
My parents have no excuse, my father isn't very religious and my mother is an atheist. American culture is such garbage.
I don't think circumcision has anything to do with it but rather due to aging and excessive masturbation.
That's part of the problem too, definitely. Also like you said, how you go about fapping makes a big difference too. That's why deathgrip is so low IQ.

why was i cursed with circumsicion?

Buy a fleshlight you will feel it a lot and nut fast but after a while you will get used to it

I really struggle to understand circumcision. Like, just thinking about the fact that americans chop off a part of a baby's dick at birth feels batshit insane. The jews really got you good. I don't know anyone with a chopped dick irl tbh
Anyway, if you can't feel anything right now, I suggest masturbating less and getting that onahole

did you even win a fight vs him man?
What are you even talking about, first you're saying you are going to shoot me and now this?

If you died blacktarpill would be sad
Why lol he's got me on ignore i think, apparently he's pretty boy maxxed as well
[QUOTE="E]

Why lol he's got me on ignore i think, apparently he's pretty boy maxxed as well
He has to keep low profile for this week because there is danger to him dont take it personally

He has to keep low profile for this week because there is danger to him dont take it personally
What kind of danger, like in real life danger or on this forum

Its a secret i cant tell you maybe he will tell you when its not dangerous anymore
I want to grab him by his neck and choke him until he's dead