Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't feel empathy for Chinese/Indians

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
They're so overpopulated that I feel like one less wouldn't make a difference or it might even be beneficial to the world. But I know those feelings are wrong and I don't mean to hurt my fellow incels, I know how much they struggle but to me they still feel like the anchovies from sponge bob:
Help Wanted 119

By 2100 there will be no white people. Also, the gap between Incel and Chaddam/Chang is getting bigger and bigger.

What makes you think this is true?
He is a right wing leaning or conservative guy. Reminds me a guy who told me mussies would take over us by 2013 here. Didn't happen.

He probably jerks off to Lauren Southern. Do you jerk off to Lauren Southern @SupremeG?
that bitch is so arrogant, but she's right, her followers do jerk off to her. Kind of hilarious to see her mocking the cuck

They're so overpopulated that I feel like one less wouldn't make a difference or it might even be beneficial to the world. But I know those feelings are wrong and I don't mean to hurt my fellow incels, I know how much they struggle but to me they still feel like the anchovies from sponge bob:
View attachment 152415
Nothing beneficial? I guess you have not had watched Soylent green.

He probably jerks off to Lauren Southern. Do you jerk off to Lauren Southern @SupremeG?
I don't even know who Lauren Southern is but it sounds like a typical spoiled Stacy. Also, I don't betray my waifu.

I guess you base your opinion off fiction rather than facts and science.
But come to think of it, this kind of shit can happen in the future.

But come to think of it, this kind of shit can happen in the future.
I might become true, but not because of overpopulation. (((their))) fucked up politics will do this and it's still more likely that it would be something like The Icebreaker's food.

By 2100 there will be no white people. Also, the gap between Incel and Chaddam/Chang is getting bigger and bigger.
Lmao humanity will die because women will not lower their standards

The whole world will be mutts. Its over.