Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't find a decent satanic community

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Satanism is getting hijacked by libtards just like paganism did tbh. This is insane I found some satanic communities but they are ran by retarded tumblr girls and LARPers. I even looked on the dark web.

I found one legit community, which is Club 600 but they are closed and I don't see a sign of them approving my application. It's over for satanistcels tbh.

Satanism is getting hijacked by libtards just like paganism did tbh. This is insane I found some satanic communities but they are ran by retarded tumblr girls and LARPers. I even looked on the dark web.

Lol the irony

its over for devilcels

Because both of those cancel each other out. A decent Satanic community can't exist because decent people don't larp as satanists.

What did you expect? Of course they will be overrun with wannabe edgy teens. JFL.

Real satanists live secluded in the woods and kidnap children to sacrifice to Moloch tbh.

>satanic community
Why, you want to watch other people have sex? :feelskek:

What did you expect? Of course they will be overrun with wannabe edgy teens. JFL.

Real satanists live secluded in the woods and kidnap children to sacrifice to Moloch tbh.
I expected a nice community with smart people that share my views.

Because both of those cancel each other out. A decent Satanic community can't exist because decent people don't larp as satanists.
What makes you think every satanist is a LARPer?

Cucks ruin everything tbh. First Christianity then Satanism and then (may Allah forgive me for this) probably Islam.

What makes you think every satanist is a LARPer?

Because I refuse to believe that someone could be retarded enough to be a legit satanist (besides edgy teenagers who are trying to make their christfag parents mad).

Cucks ruin everything tbh. First Christianity then Satanism and then (may Allah forgive me for this) probably Islam.
I respect Islam for standing strong against degeneracy, cuckoldry and kikery.
Because I refuse to believe that someone could be retarded enough to be a legit satanist (besides edgy teenagers who are trying to make their christfag parents mad).
Yes, there are retarded larpers on the internet, but there are also legit satanists such as myself.

"A real satanist is not quite easily recognized as such" - Anton Szandor LaVey.

Satania is the only good thing that came from satanism.