Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't find modern games, films and shows that aren't cucked

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Everything since about 2010 or somewhere around that era has been cucked. For example, LOTR doesn't have any black character that I can remember yet had it been made today it would get fucking bashed for not being DIVERSE enough. Old god of war? In one particular part Kratos even uses some female to stop a spinning wheel, imagine this being done in a modern game, journos and other retards would be all over it.

Nowadays every famous game, film or show has to be diverse and cucked, always include some token ethnics and present females as both perpetual victims yet strong independent beings at the same time.

I can't imagine how cucked anime will become in the future, which is probably one of the few things that haven't been completely cucked(though bluepilled animes have already become a thing).

If you want stories that aren't filled and infested with Marxism and Nefarious Degeneracy, Anime is really the only option dude. As for video games, who cares about their story and any degeneracy they put in those? Just play them for the escapism and gameplay.

It sucks man they ruin our copes

I can't imagine how cucked anime will become in the future, which is probably one of the few things that haven't been completely cucked(though bluepilled animes have already become a thing).

lol hasnt anime always been bluepilled though?

Imagine the Sopranos made in the year 2019 instead of 1999. Half the gangster toughs would have been women. They'd have "badass" dialogue of little scrawny women talking shit to men and roughing them up. They even kind of did something like that in one of the later seasons which came out around 2006 or so.

Fuckin’ mulignans’
Everything since about 2010 or somewhere around that era has been cucked. For example, LOTR doesn't have any black character that I can remember yet had it been made today it would get fucking bashed for not being DIVERSE enough. Old god of war? In one particular part Kratos even uses some female to stop a spinning wheel, imagine this being done in a modern game, journos and other retards would be all over it.

Nowadays every famous game, film or show has to be diverse and cucked, always include some token ethnics and present females as both perpetual victims yet strong independent beings at the same time.

LOTR is based but Gandalf hasn’t been the same for me since I found out that the actor is a proud sodomite

It’s because you have to be a cuck to get a job in those areas

Have you not seen what a current day video game company looks like? they definitely aren’t what they use to be. Go back to the 1990s/early 2000s and see how different video game developers looked, back then they were normal family guys, now it’s full of deviants

lol hasnt anime always been bluepilled though?
I'd say that most anime is built upon worlds where bluepill is reality, so it's hard to classify tbh

The story is part of the escapism and it's hard to suspend disbelief with any single game made nowadays.
If you're playing games for the story you picked the wrong medium to get into. Storyfag /v/ipster shit is killing video games and limiting freedom in them. Gameplay > Content > Graphics/Aesthetics/Environment >>>>> Story. Not to say that a good story isn't a treat in a video game, but if that's your focus, major yikes. Just read a book or a CYOA novel or something or just watch anime.

And if you don't care about a story then you may as well play poker.
You can't shoot people and explore interesting worlds in poker.

Haven't seen you in awhile where you been?

Well I would say that's moreso story, and you can't really interact with a book and barely so with a CYOA.
Combat and Exploration has little to nothing to do with story, maybe your own story, but that's not what anyone means when they are referring to story in a video game. Story is like dialogue, dialogue options, and plot.

World building is also story.
Sometimes? But that's not really what most people are referring to and there are many times where a world is built or piece of artwork is drawn before a story is even written. I would also probably say that some of the most interesting worlds in Video Games are ones that aren't built implicitly for the purpose of furthering a narrative, but to further interesting combat/gameplay scenarios, and exploration. If it's not fun, why bother?

I play games to fulfill my male nature of wanting to explore, gather resources, grow, and fight, since I can't do that irl.

Those were the days
A3Vr7Zi.jpg

the 80's/90's were such a different time, I grew up in that era and remembered the good times.

no game company would have the balls to do a photo like that anymore, even though it's totally harmless and those foids would have been paid well to just stand around all day, now it would be all "muh women need to be respected, scantily clad women = bad, feminism = good"

The jews did this

Everything now is either degenerate or Cucked.

Hence why I don't ever like anything that comes out which is modern.

If you want stories that aren't filled and infested with Marxism and Nefarious Degeneracy, Anime is really the only option dude. As for video games, who cares about their story and any degeneracy they put in those? Just play them for the escapism and gameplay.
Chinese games too :feelstrash:

The Walking Dead is a good example of this... I made the mistake of watching the later seasons :cryfeels: It used to be pretty good too in like 2010. Now all the leaders are female, all (white) men are portrayed as evil, stupid and they all get killed doing stupid shit. All couples are gay/interracial, the list goes on..
As for games, Path of Exile is a kind of a throwback to the golden era of gaming if you like ARPGS like Diablo.

Last edited:
Imagine the Sopranos made in the year 2019 instead of 1999. Half the gangster toughs would have been women. They'd have "badass" dialogue of little scrawny women talking shit to men and roughing them up. They even kind of did something like that in one of the later seasons which came out around 2006 or so.

We have a lot of "mafia" TV shows in Italy and this is exactly how they are. Half the cast is filled with "tough" women and the good guys are always young pretty boy Chads. Those shows are basically soap operas with a mafia theme.

Play Euro Truck Sim 2, no femshit, no cuck stuff.

watch hell or high water and true detective season 1

I noticed in pretty much all shows now and reboots of ones I used to enjoy when younger they all have a feminist, pro-gay and anti-white male heterosexual theme. (((They)) ruin everything!

2010 ?
No.
It officially started since 2013.
Dragon Age Inquisition is a good example.
I noticed in pretty much all shows now and reboots of ones I used to enjoy when younger they all have a feminist, pro-gay and anti-white male heterosexual theme. (((They)) ruin everything!
Yes, that filth is pretty much present in all the big AAA titles.

American Truck Sim is another option for you.