Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't fucking believe this foid

• Thread starter Virginsupreme02
  • Start date
V

Virginsupreme02

Greycel
Used to be 'friends' (if you can really call it that) with this mindless chad cock loving whore before she was possessed by wanting a fucking pounding just like all the other sluts. Can't believe she's fucking posing like that knowing she's become such a worthless waste of space when she could've helped a guy who she claimed she liked hanging out with instead of becoming a drone. Considering giving up if even the foid that wanted to be in my presence still fucking wants chad cock more than a nice guy.

Attachments

• IMG_20200203_115228_367.jpg
    IMG_20200203_115228_367.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_20200203_115216_443.jpg
    IMG_20200203_115216_443.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 368
I HATE these modern urban dip shits and their ugly ass round glasses. Fucking cringe.

Also low inhibition mogs me

Who the fuck cares? Your oneitis wants to get pounded by chad. All of them do. This isn't your personal soap box. Get a blog.

Anyone who has a female ''friend'' or friendly acquaintance is a bluepilled cuck

@ the op having foidd freinds that's chad :chad::chad::chad:
Anyone who has a female ''friend'' or friendly acquaintance is a bluepilled cuck

Big round glasses and that horrendous haircut = confirmed whore.

Looks like th bitch that rejected me

Rape her in virtual reality

Typical becky with a shit hairdo who thinks she’s entitled to chads cock

Her looksmatch is posting here, literally.

They are all the same. I really wish i could have a family, with wife and kids, but that is impossible, because all modern women will be trash mothers. Society in 2020 was a fucking mistake
Her looksmatch is posting here, literally.
jfl at the chad larpers wasting their time here

She has a very punch-able face

Bruh, he A) has a oneitis, and B) is angry she wants chad cock.

He's obviously still blue pilled.
Alright alright. I was half joking. Greycels gonna grey.

She has the typical sjw twitter look, yeah she wants you hanging from a ceiling. Usually I think people are exaggerating when they say this but in this instance, she definitely wouldn’t care if you died.
Big round glasses and that horrendous haircut = confirmed whore.

She looks like a literal clone of strange aeons

Attachments

• strange-aeons-image.jpg
    strange-aeons-image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 315
Nice guy finish last

That hair is horrendous, but she looks really cute to me.
Too bad while she looks like that, she's still acting like that.

Looks like the type of bitch have a horrible, shit and entitled personality and then blames it on having mental disorders. Most foids who look like that probably have major drug and alcohol addiction as well.

I hope a seagull shits on her glasses

She looks like those types of feminist holes who say that all men are trash and that men are lesser than holes but then have a chad bf who degrades her everyday.

Last edited:
Looks like your average, feminist, whore.

Who the fuck cares? Your oneitis wants to get pounded by chad. All of them do. This isn't your personal soap box. Get a blog.

Fuck off, I enjoyed this post, higher quality than anything your postmaxxing gay ass ever posted.

Fuck off, I enjoyed this post, higher quality than anything your postmaxxing gay ass ever posted.

Great that you enjoyed it. It's still blue pilled crap.

JFL @ calling yourself black pilled and thinking it's OK to have a oneitis.

JFL @ posting about it like some faggy blue pilled rant about how said oneitis doesn't want you and only wants chad.

JFL @ then calling that entertainment.

Just another day at cucks.co.

Do not go ER on this cumdumpster

ugly feminist foid. i would like to enact a certain type of violence upon her

Used to be 'friends' (if you can really call it that) with this mindless chad cock loving whore

Obnoxious glasses = foidist selfish cunt They get off off that for some reason i dunno

Article 2605888 1D24295700000578 778 308x185

Nah man. Copes aside, she's really good looking.
Her nose looks bad, she wears makeup, and might have an unfit body. She can be a 6-8 depending on her body.

Her nose looks bad, she wears makeup, and might have an unfit body. She can be a 6-8 depending on her body.
gigacopers.co
I hate when you retards drool over 4/10s and then underrate actual 8s because you're coping.

gigacopers.co
I hate when you retards drool over 4/10s and then underrate actual 8s because you're coping.
I never drooled over a 4, but I hate when retards overrate foids and call them 8's with no full body pictures.