Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel cant handle this fcking youtube any more

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
So for very first time i just was scrolling youtube and since my sister watches make-up videos i got some two polish whores who show how to make fake up in my recommendation section, and then booom both have million subscribes, lot of money from that, attention and orbiters in comment section who are saying "u dont need makeup :soy::soy::soy:". And the worst is that both are below average looking whores, one has midface which could be used by airplanes to land and second looks like Piggy from Muppets (and the best is her cope with her ugliness - her channel is named True Beauty is Internal). I have to worry about my job and future, while two pigs make money for nothing, their iq together is probably less than temperature in their room.

sorry for polish language, video only to show how hideous they are

It's easier to sell anything as femoid. I don't understand why males are watching and commenting makeup videos though that's beyond retardation

It's easier to sell anything as femoid. I don't understand why males are watching and commenting makeup videos though that's beyond retardation
I just watched like 2-3 minutes with rage on face, left dislike and closed that shit coz i got enough ragefuel.

why are they doing the soy face :soy: :soy:

why are they doing the soy face :soy: :soy:
foids composition is obviously made from mostly estrogen and other evil elements, surprised you had to ask this.

bro, make up pill is one of the worst for me.
look at this fucking oger, man, it's over for many men.
she would be soooo incel if male.

True Beauty is Internal
life is satire

I thought Polish girls were supposed to be some Slavic goddesses, what is this crap ?
Also WTF is that feminist hair color shit, isn't Poland supposed to be traditional/conservative/catholic ?

It seems like every YouTube video has some retarded face like that with emojis, red lines and pictures. Can't they just have normal pictures on their videos?

I thought Polish girls were supposed to be some Slavic goddesses, what is this crap ?
Also WTF is that feminist hair color shit, isn't Poland supposed to be traditional/conservative/catholic ?
Polish girls are whores, they fuck with everyone, especially if he is darker, they cheat and rule our country, thats why everything is that bad here. Yeah here are some good pussies, sometimes god tier but more likely u will meet pig that u have seen on this video.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back