Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can’t play monopoly on piece of shit ipad

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Fucking gay retarded shit. It doesn’t work because iPads don’t support adobe flash. I wanted to play it so much now my evening is ruined.

play monopoly with all your friends

Play it in real life

what the fuck are these copes thats something an old 80 year old man would do

Too late my brain needs something less demanding (not 3D)

Many young people play monopoly. Video games are for boomers.
playing monopoly on an ipad is something young people do?

I do it, I also play ludo and sudoku
I googled ludo and IK what sudoku is. Bro thats old man stuff that they would do in a mental home :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . In other news I just cut myself on my leg cuz my sword fell down on it (not srs).

these are old man copes but that doesn't mean they're bad tbh. Also you're talking to a guy whos cope is to do drugs and yell on discord VC while playing eu4/autistic country simulators or managers and a source engine fps.

I googled ludo and IK what sudoku is. Bro thats old man stuff that they would do in a mental home :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . In other news I just cut myself on my leg cuz my sword fell down on it (not srs).

these are old man copes but that doesn't mean they're bad tbh. Also you're talking to a guy whos cope is to do drugs and yell on discord VC while playing eu4/autistic country simulators or managers and a source engine fps.
View attachment 218963
Well those are the only games that require little to no attention. In a few years I will probably start to play bingo. Maybe from all the ldaring my brain dissolved and I have cognitive abilities of a 90 year old. Rip my iq

In a few years I will probably start to play bingo. Maybe from all the ldaring my brain dissolved and I have cognitive abilities of a 90 year old. Rip my iq
ngl I thought you already did play bingo and wouldn't put it past u xd

But srs sudoku and those seem high IQ. Just takes alot of patience. Like chess.

ngl I thought you already did play bingo and wouldn't put it past u xd

But srs sudoku and those seem high IQ. Just takes alot of patience. Like chess.
Not really sudoku is really easy.
Chess on the other hand is hard as fuck and as you said takes a lot of patience. I always get bored and play random moves hoping it will confuse the enemy but it only makes me lose.

Anyone else had many fantasies of playing monopoly with a gf

Over for monopolycels

Fucking gay retarded shit. It doesn’t work because iPads don’t support adobe flash. I wanted to play it so much now my evening is ruined.
Jfl at capitalist game

Only board game I liked was Risk and Chess

ill play with you man

Brutal Mayfair hotelpill

Play the pogo version. though its going to not exist after december

I’ve only ever played monopoly irl with my family, every game takes like a week lol

I used to play Monopoly on my PS2 a lot when I was younger. Good times.

my ipad is a few years old and it keeps telling me to update if i want to go on certain applications (likes games or youtube) but my ipad is so old the software won't let me update. it tells me to purchase a newer ipad but im too poor to do that right now

i know how u feel bro. it sucks. if i was a rich-cel i'd buy you a new ipad and one for myself as well and we could play games together. i don't like monopoly though. i play other faggy games like scrabble though. plus i feel like you are young. i'm an oldcel so it'd be weird. like im trying to groom you but hey. at least we'd have new ipads together

he's losing touch with his roots but I think he will rediscover them some day
I hope so
its all so tame and watered down and a lot of it is just flavour of the month memes