Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't stop binge eating garbage after telling myselfI won't do it help

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
for a few months I had a pretty good diet but then I started eating worse, so I tried to not eat retarded shit and it didn't work because when I told myself to not eat retarded shit I wouldn't eat it for a while and then eat a ton of it at once. I told myself I could only eat bad shit one day of the week but then I just ate it without thinking at one point every day and ate a ton of bad shit afterwards because I thought I might as well. If this isn't an eating disorder it's certainly disorderly eating.

What do? Should I stop compartmentalising everything into days to stop this? Creating a structure to limit it didn't work, nor did not eating it altogether but on the other hand compartmentalising everything into days did make breaches of this worse. Gonna try fasting for 36 hours to recharge my willpower levels dedsrs

Fasting will just make you binge again

I had the same as you what straightend my eating disorder immediately was counting calories

Decide if you want to lose or gain or maintain weight(guessing lose), use a calorie calculator like scooby workshop and eat in your caloric limit

For some reason when I did this I felt no need to eat junk, all food just looked like units of energy to me so I took the ones that were the best fuel even if I did eat some junk I would just plug into calories

I never have any cravings for junk now and have 100% discipline in deciding what to eat
You'll find with counting calories you can eat a lot more "healthy" than you thought you could

I had the same as you what straightend my eating disorder immediately was counting calories

Decide if you want to lose or gain or maintain weight(guessing lose), use a calorie calculator like scooby workshop and eat in your caloric limit

For some reason when I did this I felt no need to eat junk, all food just looked like units of energy to me so I took the ones that were the best fuel even if I did eat some junk I would just plug into calories

I never have any cravings for junk now and have 100% discipline in deciding what to eat
You'll find with counting calories you can eat a lot more "healthy" than you thought you could
I don't know if I even view junk food as food
I have meals and then I have a vice

is most of your day like that?
-eats all stuff at once
-thousands of calories
-feels badman
-vomit or do lots of exercise to reduce the calories

is most of your day like that?
-eats all stuff at once
-thousands of calories
-feels badman
-vomit or do lots of exercise to reduce the calories
replace vomit with don't eat anything and swear to myself I won't do it again, I'm not gonna make myself vomit, I don't exercise much either due to lack of motivation either.

If it tastes good, you can do. it for a while.

When I sent pics to people I got made fun of for being fat etc, even though I was blaotmaxzed gymcel (strong high numbers 275 bench 405 squat)
I decided this shit ain’t fun so back in mid April I decided to start losing weight and am at 169 currently was at 201 in April at 5’10. What I did was ate once a big meal and drank plenty of water throughout the day, and had a quick bite of like carrots and ranch if I craved something really bad.

Food isnt food to me anymore it's just something I do but it doesn't affect me emotionally