Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can’t travel within my own country because I can’t drive

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
This is soul destroying. I can’t drive and walking for hours away from home to distant places is just unfeasible in today’s world. I can’t take this anymore.

inceldom discussion

I'm running out of copes. Brutal.

I cant afford a car :feelsbadman:
The reason libshits want to forbid the car is that it makes people more dependant on the (((state))) and its public transportation, being unmotorized turns you into a serf who is bound to his lands.

I cant afford a car :feelsbadman:
The reason libshits want to forbid the car is that it makes people more dependant on the (((state))) and its public transportation, being unmotorized turns you into a serf who is bound to his lands.
literally. imagine thinking public transportation is acceptable

This is soul destroying. I can’t drive and walking for hours away from home to distant places is just unfeasible in today’s world. I can’t take this anymore.

@LastGerman

It really never stops. Also, same for me. I cannot do anything here. I am absolutely limited. I literally have to walk km over km in order to buy some groceries and I have to carry it. I have to carry all those drinks by walking... It is unbearable. Nobody else is doing this shit. Seriously, I am the only one here. It is fucking infuriating and emasculating. PLEASE GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO DRIVE MAN... I just cannot anymore.

try train surfing

There are these things called buses and trains you know. Maybe use these if you want to go somewhere. Or get a bicycle.

So go get a driver's license. It's not that hard. I have a low IQ and I've had mine for 14 years.

I just bought a car. Thought you should know.

Getting my motorcycle licence when corona ends

That is a huge brag, indeed. But if I remember correctly, he talked about it before. So, what car did you buy and how much money did it cost?

Can't say because of doxxing but full size sedan (Incase I socialmaxx successfully) it was $13.5k OTD

There are these things called buses and trains you know. Maybe use these if you want to go somewhere. Or get a bicycle.
Only cucks use public transport or bicycles