Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't wait for winter

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
Normies are usually more depressed and bored during winter, so it makes me feel better about my own shitty existence.
I'm guessing most of you guys would say winter is your favorite season as well.

Winter is Incel Season tbh .
We can hide our ugly bodies and bad frames under layers of clothing ,
hide our balding heads under hats or caps and our recessed chins behind a scarf .
Also there are less annoying normies outside and this silence soothes my mind .
And no JB dressed in revealing clothes .
I like to take long walks in the snow and just appreciate the Silence and the Landscape tbh .

Same. That’s when I get a 5 week break from college

Autumn and Winter rule.

They keep normies inside where they can't make noise which bothers me or pollute the environment as so many of them love to do in summer by throwing their beer cans, candy and chip wrappers and cigarettes everywhere except the garbage can where such things belong.

I also hate sunlight as my eyes are sensitive to it and in general I prefer dark and gloomy and so called bad weather days to summer and spring sunshine, blech!

Give me wind, give me icy rain and hail, give me dark and overcast days, give me snow storms and blizzards but don't give me any sunny and hot and or humid days, blech!

Yes I love winter, sadly its ending here and I'll have to wait another year

I like winter and summer, because winters are harsh where i live but nice, and summer is nice because I love air conditioning and swimming

Winter is fun when you're in the house and can rot on video games or whatever.

When you have to get up a 3am when it's 30 degrees with frost all over your fucking car is pretty shitty.

tfw you arrive to work and your manager is 15 min late so you have to wait 15 min in the cold for them

Winter is the best fucking season ever.

My tailored overcoat is really good at disguising my frame. When I pair it with a decent dress shirt, boots and leather gloves, I look 10 years older than I am. It makes me feel less like trash. Summer makes me feel vulnerable.

Winter is fun when you're in the house and can rot on video games or whatever.

When you have to get up a 3am when it's 30 degrees with frost all over your fucking car is pretty shitty.

tfw you arrive to work and your manager is 15 min late so you have to wait 15 min in the cold for them

Citycel?

I ask because I figure most of you guys don't have garages which of course keep the frost off of one's car.

Normies are usually more depressed and bored during winter, so it makes me feel better about my own shitty existence.
cope, normies still do all of their degeneracy, just behind closed doors.

Citycel?

I ask because I figure most of you guys don't have garages which of course keep the frost off of one's car.
Nope my old man just doesn't let me use the garage.

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Based and coldpilled.

In all honesty, i'd rather freeze than sweat like buckets

Same bro. I like the sun a lot for health purposes, so I'll miss that..and I don't mind heat and humidity either tbh. But in winter I get to wear bulky clothing to mask my fat low T figure. I also tend to sleep a lot better in winter.

in aus where i am it never snows but right now it is so fucking hot that just touching the side of the car burns like hell so i like winter asi like to wear my hoodie as i have gained weight due to medication and i look so fucked with out a shirt on and i also hate summer as i have got skin cancer because their is no shade here .

Winter is great.

Only problem is that it's cuffing season for notmies but that is pretty minor all things considered

I like winter but I hate driving back and forth to work in ice and snow and I have no girlfriend to cuddle with to try to stay warm. The place I live is old and drafty so I freeze all winter.

I absolutely adore snow, darkness and frost.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
Since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Photo 2019 10 14 12 57 01

nah, i have to walk outside for like 40 minutes in a workday, and like 20 leave days which won't cover more than a tiny amount of the winter months, there's also a stretch where I get sleet blasted into my face for almost 5 minutes straight, fuck that shit, fuck winter

autumn here is like stupid summer now i cant w8 for the winter i hope for ice storms 100+ km winds