Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't wait till duty sex is fully phased out of society within the next decade

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Just wait till these smug non-chad normies realize their efforts are futile and that they aren't sexually attractive to females in the slightest.

They are so retarded that they think the minimum duty-sex they receive isn't on the basis of proxy payment, but a result of them being sexually attractive.

I want to see them suffer inside while pretending everything is ok

I want them to see that advice to "self improve" is just a way for females to distract unattractive males from interacting with them, since females are disgusted by their presence

I want to see them eventually snap while receiving no sympathy from the females they think so high of

Take women rights away bro

Duty sex? Wtf is that?

Going to take a while

Duty sex? Wtf is that?
its a form of proxy prostitution betas/unattractive males in relationships get for the female to maintain the facade of the relationship.

its a form of proxy prostitution betas/unattractive males in relationships get for the female to maintain the facade of the relationship.
so betabuxing?

so betabuxing?

Marriage is already a thing of the past.
Most women will become single mothers to Chads and Tyrone and will recieve even more support from the government.
Soon normie men will be redundant in the modern relationship/reproduction equation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back