Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cant win a single fkn game

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
always lose. always low cs

@incelkingkong ask him to carry u

jfl im 0/9 right now

Don't play games you suck at. Play games you're good at.

Just keep trying br0. You’re bound to win eventually..
B3813667 54C6 4DBB A637 24D187ABAC3C

im too high inhib to play cs

after a nice gaming session, i ldar.

I always lose to closet cheaters. Ironically enough, they get banned the day after. But still, I'm SEM and I'm stuck in it.

The fuck? What fucking game are you guys talking about?

Me with Fortnite. It’s been over a year. I just want one win.

i suck at vidya too brother.
most incels can channel their negative energy into vidya and dominate everyone else. it's great cope since they can finally MOG someone at something

we can't even enjoy that......... lmfao @ our existences tbhngl

io fuciking hate video games
fkn yasuo every fkn game broken piece of shit ff at 15
JUST PLAY A VIDEO GAME LOL IT"S GREAT STRESS RELIEF JFL
im powerles in game and iirl
i suck at vidya too brother.
most incels can channel their negative energy into vidya and dominate everyone else. it's great cope since they can finally MOG someone at something

we can't even enjoy that......... lmfao @ our existences tbhngl
over
i won

Last edited:
I’m the same way on GTA online. People keep trying to kill me and I can never defend myself.

jfl at my pathetic match history, plzkillmeirl -NA
videogames are not fun
creep block is the hugest cancer in this game holy shit

Online games make me rage like nothing else. I seriously want to kill the faggots I'm playing against, at least that's how I feel the moment I rage.
I often fantasize about brutally killing other players IRL when I rage. I'd do it in a heartbeat if given the chance, again only at that moment. I cool off fast, but I also rage quickly.

Just play chess bro

Watch the replays of your matches and examine what you did wrong and how you could've done things differently.During the following matches, try not to repeat your mistakes and improve your usual gameplay. Keep doing this and you'll see drastic improvement.

I have no idea how some people are so good at games. I been playing video games all my life and then get owned by some teen who is getting sucked off by his girlfriend.

dota nearly gave me a nervous breakdown when i played it, playing with 99th fucking percentile players and they can't even press their fucking buttons properly

I have no idea how some people are so good at games. I been playing video games all my life and then get owned by some teen who is getting sucked off by his girlfriend.
Same. I even struggle on normal mode in many singleplayer games.

Stop playing multiplayer games and take the singleplayerpill man
Imagine you spend 500 hours raging at a faggy game like league of faggots. Now imagine the amount of different and fun experiences you could have in different SP games in that same time frame. Just...

Can relate. I also suck at cs.

Feeling this way in Dota right now.

If your creep score is low you're a fakecel.