Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Capitalism and Communism both somehow seem to support female rights

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Both of them enabled them to have rights similar to men.

Both of them allowed them into the workforce to crush the rights of the workers.

JFL when BOTH of them are cucked when it comes to females.

Can you believe millions died in the fucking Cold War over Capitalism vs Communism for this shit? Like both of them were fucking cucked at the end of the day!

I guess its must be (((them))) controlling both sides but I'm not sure coz Stalin killed a lot of them.

Last edited:
Do you unironically believe you'd have gotten laid in prehistoric times?

What does economic policy have to do with men vs. women? Why would it differentiate? Money is money.

Economic model has no role in this, albeit Communists loved pushing for women empowerment.

It is society that is all soyed up which pushes this bullshit.

Lol, It's not because of capitalism or communism. Cucked governments are responsible of manipulating people to change things to worse and win votes

Economic model has no role in this, albeit Communists loved pushing for women empowerment.

Every man wants to desperately believe "I am not like those other guys, see? I help women."
This cuts both ways. Women can easily manipulate men and also, men at the top can manipulate the masses with that.

Oppression

I swear, foids ask for protection, then complain its oppressive. Or they ask for freedom, and complain it is not protective.

Let me remind you, witness protection includes house arrest.

Every man wants to desperately believe "I am not like those other guys, see? I help women."
This cuts both ways. Women can easily manipulate men and also, men at the top can manipulate the masses with that.

View attachment 199122

I swear, foids ask for protection, then complain its oppressive. Or they ask for freedom, and complain it is not protective.
True true true

Look at that boomer Bill gates for example. Funding women empowerment with his billions. But he does tends to be a leftist cuck nowadays.

Look at that boomer Bill gates for example. Funding women empowerment with his billions. But he does tends to be a leftist cuck nowadays.

I watched the bill gates series on netflix. And I really think that he just does all that stuff to shut his wife up. :feelskek:
Also, they cut the part about his dad from the documentary, then went on yelping about how his mother was so perfect. Fucking simps.

This. What has given female rights is feminism, neither capitalism or communism itself (even though feminists tend to be left-leaning as well).

That is because they are brainwashed by feminist propaganda. The economic model still does not have any role in this.

That is because they are brainwashed by feminist propaganda. The economic model still does not have any role in this.

I agree there. But you have to admit, communism also advertises itself as, "see? we treat women better"
Perception of it, is what sells it.

I agree there. But you have to admit, communism also advertises itself as, "see? we treat women better"
Yes, that is true though, and because of it, communism is inherently cucked.

In a true communist system we incels should be entitled to sex and companionship

I guess its must be (((them))) controlling both sides but I'm not sure coz Stalin killed a lot of them.
To understand how perfectly subverted the original idea of communism got you have to ask yourself a question- why would russian workers overthrow tsar in a bloody and brutal war only to install ruling system that oppressed and exploied them even more? The answer is that the ones that located themselves at the top of this system hated russian people, hated slavs and hated working class, and they were the same people who had long history of subverting various movements and nations and hating anyone who isn't part of their tribe, the people also know as le chosen people. The capitalism and communism (after it got intercepted) truly became two sides of the same (((coin)))

Also, jfl at woke soys and coloured hair foids praising communism these days while Karl Marx invented concepts such as lumpenproletariat (I'll try to write some high IQ about this one day), which boiled down to "goverment is not punishing or removing thugs and degenerates and SEXUAL DEVIANTS as much as it should because they are means of terrorizing and debauching working class" + he was said to call his oponent a faggot in one of his discussions. No-no words and disdain for thug chav and drug dealer jamal? Uh uh, stacy no like, better to belive in jewish watered down version of communism and pretend that it was always like that instead.

There is no hope :feelsrope:

Neo-communism is more about helping useless holes and degenerate alphabet people. They don’t really care about the economic side of it. It’s all about social progressivism, that’s why this ideology is a haven for soyboys and mentally ill landwhales.

In a true communist system we incels should be entitled to sex and companionship
Ahh the "true communism hasn't been tried before" cope.

On many social/cultural issues, communism is merely an extension of capitalism and its forward march of "inevitable historical progress."

This is true with regard to feminism, the disintegration of the family, atheism, the erosion of civil society, etc.

Last edited:
On many social/cultural issues, communism is merely an extension of capitalism and its forward march of "inevitable historical progress."

This is true with regard to feminism, the disintegration of the family, atheism, the erosion of civil society, etc.

Because humans are bias toward women, and humans are always in control

Simps will and always have existed. They're the ones forcing the switch toward femoid rights