Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Carcels, do you drive alone?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Mfw you are bored and you feel like driving, do you just do it? Usually at night? ngl
PlayfulLeanKillifish-max-1mb.gif

99.8% of the time I'm alone. Sometimes I like to go on drives for fun but I stopped doing it for a while.

the only other person that has been in my car is my mother. I don't even drive to cope tbh i'd rather lay in bed

Almost always

JFL @ driverlicensecels btw

I don't have a driver license

Do you drive? Do you do it @ night? I feel like driving at 12AM or some shit ngl
I drive at night a lot, but only to go somewhere usually. Since it's close to christmas I might go out on a few night drives to look at the big decorated houses near me.

brag thread ngl

Yes I never have a passenger.

I do not have enough space in my car for another person. It if full of trash and clothes and random junk tbh. I kind of like it that way since I can blame the lack of space for not giving people rides that I dont want to give.

Where do you drive to usually? What needs do you have at night?
To get something to eat, return something, or go to a bar to make rosties uncomfortable with my presence.

with who would they then drive?? :feelstrash:

I only drive to go to the gym tbh

I only drive to work and home

Mfw you are bored and you feel like driving, do you just do it? Usually at night? ngl
PlayfulLeanKillifish-max-1mb.gif
Nightwalks, senpai. Driving is for Chads.

Nightwalking is the truecel activity.

I don’t drive just to drive and I don’t drive much

driving = low inhib

I don't just drive for fun, because gas is too expensive.

I hate driving, I've been doing it for 10 years now and I still suck at it, I get scared, people shout at me, I get constantly lost even if I use Google maps, I forget about gas, I don't know how to station the fcking car at the end...
I try to avoid driving as much as I can. I prefer to walk through desolated urban areas, specially on stimulants like 3-mmc

I like it, thanks.

i prefer nightwalks. driving is not relaxing at all.

too much to think about.

I hate driving, I've been doing it for 10 years now and I still suck at it, I get scared, people shout at me, I get constantly lost even if I use Google maps, I forget about gas, I don't know how to station the fcking car at the end...
I try to avoid driving as much as I can. I prefer to walk through desolated urban areas, specially on stimulants like 3-mmc

Yet females drive without any effort at all. What have men become to? Being afraid of something so crucial? Back then it was a typical and a manly hobby to enhance cars, now plent yof men are afraid of only driving.

Yet females drive without any effort at all. What have men become to? Being afraid of something so crucial? Back then it was a typical and a manly hobby to enhance cars, now plent yof men are afraid of only driving.

I'm not a "man", I don't even feel human, so I don't care tbh. But I guess that could be a problem if you think you can ascend.