Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Careermaxxing is a waste of time

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
If you're posting here, I don't see why you even bother trying to climb the career ladder.

Aside from having the right looks, another very important aspect of it is being NT enough to deal with all the social aspects and office politics.

Most of the higher ups don't do actual work. They just attend all these pointless meetings that don't provide any value. That's why foids are in manager positions even if they suck ass at managing because they are good at wasting time in meetings.

For people like us, that's a career ender. If you dread having to go to meetings and do talking, then you won't go anywhere simple as that. Meanwhile chads and foids who are so used to be validated just for talking and never doing any real work love this shit. That's why they make it to the top despite not knowing a goddamn thing.

I just want to make my own company tbh, doesn't need to be anything big, just something that can give me a liveable income.

I wish my ((social skills)) were enough to careermaxx ngl :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ofc it is pointless. You either wagecuck in a low end job to looksmaxx or stay a coping NEET.
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

It's all fucking pointless tbh

i realized it's over when i saw the height statistics of CEOs

Life is a waste of time

It's only worthwhile if you somehow find a job you like or can manage without a ton of stress while making decent money. That is a rare thing to acquire, especially as an incel.

If you're posting here, I don't see why you even bother trying to climb the career ladder.

Aside from having the right looks, another very important aspect of it is being NT enough to deal with all the social aspects and office politics.

Most of the higher ups don't do actual work. They just attend all these pointless meetings that don't provide any value. That's why foids are in manager positions even if they suck ass at managing because they are good at wasting time in meetings.

For people like us, that's a career ender. If you dread having to go to meetings and do talking, then you won't go anywhere simple as that. Meanwhile chads and foids who are so used to be validated just for talking and never doing any real work love this shit. That's why they make it to the top despite not knowing a goddamn thing.
this is the truest thing ever, in a big corporation you are almost vilified if you are reasonably senior if you try and get stuff done, rather than just having pointless meetings

No CEO for your face

Well I freelance ngl so I guess I wageslave remotely.

You can't buy love and happiness with a good career but you can buy good copes, heh.

Universal Basic Stakeholding or death

I just need enough money to afford enough copes to keep me distrected, and a place to live. Don't need a proper career for that.

Very high IQ. Most of what happens in an office is absolute bullshit. Like any pyramid scheme, the higher one gets, the less the individual does (yet the more they are paid). Promotions are 100% political and follow the same social pattern we talk about with girls. Chad becomes CEO or VP, normies become middle managers.

Foids sleep with and kiss the ass of anyone they need to in order to progress through the ranks as high as their bodies will take them. And if they don't get the promotion they want, they cry "discrimination" and get an even better job in a few short weeks. Hell, the company I work at even has a fucking stated quota for foids in management positions.

Suffice it to say that careercels are wasting their time unless they run their own independent business. Stop working your ass off; you're never going to be rewarded for it. Like any slave, if you produce in abundance, the only thing you'll receive for your efforts is more work while the girls sit around tee-hee-hee-ing, posting pictures on insta, and staring at their make up mirror as they refresh their warpaint all day.

The trick for officecels is that most of what happens in an office just happens by inertia. You don't need to do anything special to not get fired besides not rock the boat or try to change anything. If you let most problems just sit, someone else will pick them up and resolve them without your intervention. So just sit back, put your ear buds in, and keep a spreadsheet open for when your boss rolls by.

There is no point

I can confirm this. I'm a manager now and don't do any actual work. I just shit on my subordinates.

Most of what happens in an office is absolute bullshit. Like any pyramid scheme, the higher one gets, the less the individual does (yet the more they are paid). Promotions are 100% political and follow the same social pattern we talk about with girls.
A lot of it is just appearing competent and communicating the value of your work. It doesn't matter if you work really hard if nobody knows about it.

I can confirm this. I'm a manager now and don't do any actual work. I just shit on my subordinates.
Your life doesn't sound too bad. Why can't you get any noodlewhores? Don't you have tons of money and noodlewhores like money?

Your life doesn't sound too bad. Why can't you get any noodlewhores? Don't you have tons of money and noodlewhores like money?
Obvious reasons. I look fucking ugly, or rather, just an average ricecel. Not even money or fame could help me.

Obvious reasons. I look fucking ugly, or rather, just an average ricecel. Not even money or fame could help me.

what country are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah bro its beyond over then. I thought you were in Asia.
Nah even if I were in Asia I'd still be a ricecel. The lowest tier of the sexual market exists in every society. There is no escape, I can't just run around the world pretending that dating apps don't exist.

Nah even if I were in Asia I'd still be a ricecel. The lowest tier of the sexual market exists in every society. There is no escape, I can't just run around the world pretending that dating apps don't exist.
I thought you said you were average asian?

I thought you said you were average asian?
By average I mean ugly. I'm probably below average honestly. All foids and especially noodlewhores do not even make eye contact with me. I would not be posting here if I actually had normie tier looks.

By average I mean ugly. I'm probably below average honestly. All foids and especially noodlewhores do not even make eye contact with me. I would not be posting here if I actually had normie tier looks.
Well normie asian in america is ugly anyway. But normie asian in asia is fine.

I guess it doesn't matter though since mayos have invaded Asia to masturbate with noodles

NO CAREER FOR YOUR FACE

Well normie asian in america is ugly anyway. But normie asian in asia is fine.

I guess it doesn't matter though since mayos have invaded Asia to masturbate with noodles
I have been to many places in Asia, and I've confirmed that I'm ugly around the world. It's not like my face magically changes depending on where I'm at. It's especially apparent in tier one cities where living standards are similar to western first world countries and the foids are just as hypergamous as anywhere else in the world. Everywhere in this world is mostly the same place where you're just ignored no matter where you are.

I have been to many places in Asia, and I've confirmed that I'm ugly around the world. It's not like my face magically changes depending on where I'm at. It's especially apparent in tier one cities where living standards are similar to western first world countries and the foids are just as hypergamous as anywhere else in the world. Everywhere in this world is mostly the same place where you're just ignored no matter where you are.

itsOVER was able to run JBW game. Ricecels in the west have no hope anywhere though

@careermax_aspiecel thought?

Careermaxxing is working for me, I'm lucky enough to have the required social skills to climb the ladder and the abilities required to excel in my job.

Money is a good cope and it will soon allow me to surgerymaxx.

I have to admit though, people who are non-NT to the point where they can't attend a meeting are probably better off enjoying their neetbuxx.

I’d rather be depressed in a koenigsegg than a 1996 Toyota

Careermaxxing it is

Careermaxxing is working for me, I'm lucky enough to have the required social skills to climb the ladder and the abilities required to excel in my job.

Money is a good cope and it will soon allow me to surgerymaxx.

I have to admit though, people who are non-NT to the point where they can't attend a meeting are probably better off enjoying their neetbuxx.
Sitting in at a meeting is something every guy can do.

Being able to talk properly at one the right way is where most people get filtered out.

So it's not too bad since most people don't become bosses. However for those who want to careermaxx, I hope you're prepared. Especially when answering hard questions from the stern looking higher ups.

Sitting in at a meeting is something every guy can do.

Being able to talk properly at one the right way is where most people get filtered out.

So it's not too bad since most people don't become bosses. However for those who want to careermaxx, I hope you're prepared. Especially when answering hard questions from the stern looking higher ups.

It's worked for me until now, I hope it will keep working.

Trying to careermax is obviously a waste of time if you have incel tier looks, since it'll never work. But if I actually could have a high-ranking office position where I just wasted time in meetings all day that would be a pretty good life tbh. It would be as low-stress as being NEET while making a lot more money.

Trying to careermax is obviously a waste of time if you have incel tier looks, since it'll never work. But if I actually could have a high-ranking office position where I just wasted time in meetings all day that would be a pretty good life tbh. It would be as low-stress as being NEET while making a lot more money.
Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone wants a job like that. But fact is few make it.

It's a fucking joke when people go : you don't look like Chad? That's fine since you can careermaxx/moneymaxx etc to make up for it! As if that's any fucking easier lol