Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Carmageddon Franchise

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-
Are any of you familiar with Carmageddon?
It tops all the other racing/carnage games for me, the same way when i found Buckethead for the first time.
He single handily ruined all the other guitarists that i was accustomed to watch.

What do you think?

I love Carmageddon 2, it's my favorite racing game, there's nothing more comfy than splitting in half pedestrians after a day of bullying

Yes. I love the Carmageddon series. I have an original boxed copy of the first one and I also have the second one on a disc. I also have the new one. It's pretty good.

Trying to kill every single pedestrian was hard and tedious as fuck and made me drop the game.

There is a guy on YTB by the name of LotsOfS and he did just that.
Watch this:

I´ve been playing this game since i was 4 years old. JFL :feelskek:

No wonder i am such a maniac enthusiast for racing games, especially ones that involve Carnage/Destruction.
JAK X is a fine example of that.
I love Carmageddon 2, it's my favorite racing game, there's nothing more comfy than splitting in half pedestrians after a day of bullying
I understand that feeling.
It is the perfect game to vent all your anger.
Yes. I love the Carmageddon series. I have an original boxed copy of the first one and I also have the second one on a disc. I also have the new one. It's pretty good.
I encourage you to watch this video from beginning to end.
Here: Skip to 0:16 ( He made a Beta Mod for C2 in 2016 )

Last edited:
perphaps you know how to install OpenC1 on linux?

I'm no longer touching the botnet and I'm slowly migrating to open source games and console emulators (carmageddon on psx or n64 sucks)

There is a guy on YTB by the name of LotsOfS and he did just that.
Watch this:

I´ve been playing this game since i was 4 years old. JFL :feelskek:

No wonder i am such a maniac enthusiast for racing games, especially ones that involve Carnage/Destruction.
JAK X is a fine example of that.

I understand that feeling.
It is the perfect game to vent all your anger.

I encourage you to watch this video from beginning to end.
Here: Skip to 0:16 ( He made a Beta Mod for C2 in 2016 )

I'm wondering why I can't find a fuckin' Max Pack anywhere on eBay. This guy's taking them all, JFL.

He´s an hardcore fan after all, and with all the various different versions.
Yeah he really went all the way to get them.
It sucks that at the current moment they´re scarce, if you want one of those Special Editions that is.
perphaps you know how to install OpenC1 on linux?

I'm no longer touching the botnet and I'm slowly migrating to open source games and console emulators (carmageddon on psx or n64 sucks)
XD I wish. But i never had Linux.
So i don´t have any knowledge from using it.

Last edited:
Holy shit I loved carma 2. Such a weirdly sandbox game as well, I remember playing it for hours. Limping around the map trying to survive after being wrecked by w big truck. Or trying to make that jump into a cargo container to get an upgrade.

Holy shit I loved carma 2. Such a weirdly sandbox game as well, I remember playing it for hours. Limping around the map trying to survive after being wrecked by w big truck. Or trying to make that jump into a cargo container to get an upgrade.
Every time you start a new race, its always a new adventure.
I love this game.

A game over 20 years old, and still going strong.
The same can be said for Re-Volt.

Every time you start a new race, its always a new adventure.
I love this game.

A game over 20 years old, and still going strong.
The same can be said for Re-Volt.
I’m gonna replay it, know where to get it? Maybe gog ?

I can remember I’d use a turbo and go absolutely flying down a long stretch of road with the hope of smashing into an oncoming car and absolutely destroying him

I’m gonna replay it, know where to get it? Maybe gog ?

I can remember I’d use a turbo and go absolutely flying down a long stretch of road with the hope of smashing into an oncoming car and absolutely destroying him

This is where i got mine ^

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back