Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel carnivore diet

I tried a carnivore diet for a while and was eating raw eggs for a while until I indeed got sick.
I didn't see a doctor because fuck them but yeah I think it was salmonella. Not pleasant at all. I cook my eggs now.
Yup that's why you should not eliminate one food group entirely. It's stupid.

Yup that's why you should not eliminate one food group entirely. It's stupid.

I think low carb is still legit for us lowTcels. It helps staying lean, but yeah excluding plants completely is unwarranted.

It's fine to experiment, though.

Eating meat is what femoids want you to do. Real misogynist MGTOWs are vegetarian. I'll go vegetarian if I ever surgerymaxx.

Hi Salmonella
Extreme diets are stupid. You should eat a well balanced diet. Following these fad diet copes is a normie trait.
I eat almost everything actually. You can't really stick to anything extreme for long period of time, but staying close to a paleo seem to be the one that work best for me.

I don't trust the carnival diet.

Corn dogs and cotton candy?

Then there's all the puke inducing rides...

I tried a carnivore diet for a while and was eating raw eggs for a while until I indeed got sick.
I didn't see a doctor because fuck them but yeah I think it was salmonella. Not pleasant at all. I cook my eggs now.

It most likely had nothing to do with the eggs

trying this out rn , i am at 1 week currently
the only difference is i dont eat dairy products , only meat and some eggs

til now it didnt change much except a little bit more energy and less digestive issues ,
but lets see what the future has in store .. in don't care about getting sick anyway so i might as well .

sv3rige is too far gone tho , i think he needs those conspiracy theories as a cope ..
Interesting keep us updated
Eating meat is what femoids want you to do. Real misogynist MGTOWs are vegetarian. I'll go vegetarian if I ever surgerymaxx.
Idk I feel like foids constantly advocate veganism but secretly wants to get fucked by meat eater chad.
I don't trust the carnival diet.

Corn dogs and cotton candy?

Then there's all the puke inducing rides...
Lold

Raw meat is dangerous. Easy way to get tapeworms or other parasites. Tapeworms are super bad because not only do they infect your intestines, some species have the ability to migrate throughout your body and create tumors, even in your brain.

Idk I feel like foids constantly advocate veganism but secretly wants to get fucked by meat eater chad.
Meat eating is about mogging other animals and "hunting" (bullying) them to feed the bloodlust of foids. If foids never existed, we would still only eat fruit, nuts, and berries.

Meat eating is about mogging other animals and "hunting" (bullying) them to feed the bloodlust of foids. If foids never existed, we would still only eat fruit, nuts, and berries.

Speaking of nuts, I might grab some for myself now.