Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel carnivore diet

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
I recently discovered this carnivore diet and it's pretty based tbh. You should only eat food from animals because it holds all the nutrients you need and the body can absorb all those nutrients as opposed to a diet of plants. Apparently it can also cure depression and a lot of other diseases. It also tastes great and the best part about it is that there are so many soyboys and foids who are vegans and you absolutely shit on them by doing this. I got inspired by this guy, he's got some crazy ideas but I love his enthusiasm even though I don't agree with him on everything.

se3rige is based as fuck. He only eats raw meat though and drinks animal blood if you think you could stomach that.

Have you tried it
I haven't tried a 100% carnivore diet but I have been on low carb for years and I'm trying to eat more animal while cutting out carbs. I don't think I will ever eat as he do but it feels great knowing that I eat a lot of tasty nutritious meat while lefist roasties eat trash.

euthanasia

4v3k05.jpg

With this diet the shit will smell corpse in putrefaction!

Does he still have milk on top? Burn! It's going to get worse than a corpse.

I did not want to live in the same house as him.

Then dont talk about it
Why? It's interesting and many other people have tried it with great results. And just because I haven't committed fully to it doesn't mean that I don't get the benefits from it.
Have you tried cutting out sugar 100% from you diet? No? Well then don't talk about reducing your sugar intake.

Why? It's interesting and many other people have tried it with great result. And just because I haven't comitted fully to it doesn't mean that I don't get the benefits from it.

I very much doubt that anyone can be fine for years with this, the primates are not very much essentially carnivores.

The body is still far from being adapted to be a carnivorous predator.

Does he believe in Flat Earth?

I very much doubt that anyone can be fine for years with this, the primates are not very much essentially carnivores.

This is the guy that inspired sv3rige, he has been for at least 30 years on the "primal diet" as he calls it and he's doing great. Just google the paleo diet for yourself there is plenty of research and stories about its success.

I was just making an example of how flawed your logic is.

Its not flawed.

It would be if i thought people who dont cut out sugars should talk about reducing sugar intake. But i dont.

Does he believe in Flat Earth?
Yes he does and he also stares into the sun, thinks water is deadly, a lot of crazy stuff but that doesn't discredit all the plausible stuff he does.

This is the guy that inspired sv3rige, he has been for at least 30 years on the "primal diet" as he calls it and he's doing great. Just google the paleo diet for yourself there is plenty of research and stories about its success.

The consumption of meat is already very high if many follow that that the world collapses right? I am not even entering into the ethical part of animal exploration ... unless they invent meat machines. The people already eat a lot of barbecue for example, imagine with everyone eating only meat every day, the Earth would end in 2050.

This diet is great if you want atherosclerosis.

The consumption of meat is already very high if many follow that that the world collapses right? I am not even entering into the ethical part of animal exploration ... unless they invent meat machines. The people already eat a lot of barbecue for example, imagine with everyone eating only meat every day, the Earth would end in 2050.
True! I do agree that it's not collectively sustainable because everyone can't do it. But that is the charm in it, why should you as an incel consider ethics and follow rules? This is how you can get safely feel like you get back at the world. Let the bluepilled masses do the moral non-egoistical choices while we live selfishly at their expense.

It's the same with the distribution of foids. It's not possible(in a fair society) to get 3 or 4 wives or gfs because then there wouldn't be enough women for all the men, but nobody seems to care about our misery so why waste a thought on theirs?

Last edited:
True! I do agree that it's not collectively sustainable because everyone can't do it. But that is the charm in it, why should you as an incel consider ethics and follow rules? This is how you can get safely feel like you get back at the world. Let the bluepilled masses do the moral non-egoistical choices while we live selfishly at their expense.
I feel very heavy eating a lot of meat. For me our base are vegetables, all ancestors ate vegetables mainly fruits, if you speak the primal ancestral food would be fruits!

Lol this guy

-Eats 5 months old rotten meat that he stores in a jar
-Believes the earth is flat
-That science is bullshit (He can post videos because of it lol)
-Almost died from an infection that he got from eating bone marrow
-Had fantasies about eating other humans
-Was into sun gazing (staring directly at the sun)

Best source to take advice from tbh

Lol this guy

Loled

Vegans hate this trick

Lol this guy

also this

Paleo dieters were connected with the game cult and PUA scammers.

So I'm not supposed to eat pizza any more? Make my life even shittier than it already is? Great idea!

So I'm not supposed to eat pizza any more? Make my life even shittier than it already is? Great idea!
No you can eat pizza, I still do it and eat other carbs you don't have to go 100% carnivore but just keep that in mind that animal food is healthy while plants are unhealthy which is the complete opposite of what the government has been telling us.

I don’t see why plants are so bad. They’re full of vitamins, minerals, fiber to help with digestion, and have all the macro nutrients

No you can eat pizza, I still do it and eat other carbs you don't have to go 100% carnivore but just keep that in mind that animal food is healthy while plants are unhealthy which is the complete opposite of what the government has been telling us.
If plant based diets aren’t healthy then explain the blue zones.

I guess I'm already on this diet lol

Sv3rige is Low IQ cuck

trying this out rn , i am at 1 week currently
the only difference is i dont eat dairy products , only meat and some eggs

til now it didnt change much except a little bit more energy and less digestive issues ,
but lets see what the future has in store .. in don't care about getting sick anyway so i might as well .

sv3rige is too far gone tho , i think he needs those conspiracy theories as a cope ..

The carnivore diet is natural. I eat as much meat as possible. A plant-based diet, on the other hand, leads to decreased testosterone, mood and energy.

My mom cooks so I don't really get to choose my diet

I eat raw liver and raw eggs also, but lactose intolerance so wash it down with coca cola instead.
I haven't tried a 100% carnivore diet but I have been on low carb for years and I'm trying to eat more animal while cutting out carbs. I don't think I will ever eat as he do but it feels great knowing that I eat a lot of tasty nutritious meat while lefist roasties eat trash.
Roasties and soy faggots get their animal protein from Chad semen.
Roasties and soy faggots get their animal protein from Chad semen.

Last edited:
Dairy, meat and fruits, man

Just be an omnivore like nature intended.

Vegans are right and Sv3rige are right about the nutrition in vegetables and beef. What's the middle ground? Oh right being an omnivore.
My mom cooks so I don't really get to choose my diet

When it comes to cooking mother knows best.

Last edited:
High IQ
Paleo/Keto diet is legit
Vegetarians and vegans are [EXTREME SOY]

Hi Salmonella

I tried a carnivore diet for a while and was eating raw eggs for a while until I indeed got sick.
I didn't see a doctor because fuck them but yeah I think it was salmonella. Not pleasant at all. I cook my eggs now.