Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Caroline Flack. 40 year old hypergamous roastie (who dated Harry Styles) kills herself. Breaking News.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Before you say "who?". She was a 40 year old celebrity tv presenter and to say her dating list was hypergamous would be an understatement.

She was a denegrate ugly freak who insisted her roster of boyfriends celebrity gangbang fuck buddies be nothing short of Chads almost double her height and half her age.

Good.

Sadly people are empathising with her despite her being a domestic abuser who was given a restraining order by police, after repeating beating her current boyfriend around the head with a lamp. Despite her beaten boyfriend trying to white knight her, the police insisted they stay apart after their apartment was found covered in his blood.

The hypocrisy in male/female suicides or female onto male violence and versa knows no bounds.

Last edited:
fucking good. I hate stupid hypergamous whores.

Best news I've heard today. Old hypergamous hags are a burden on humanity.

WTF? Kill herself?? Why???

Oh right it was a foid.

Probably broke a nail or something.

She had every opportunity for a great life, ends up suiciding.
Foids are retarded.

:feelsEhh:
Yesterday sucked for most incels, but things are looking up!

Good riddance. Move along incels.

Best news I've heard today. Old hypergamous hags are a burden on humanity.

And they add the letter "M" for menopause to LGBTIAMP agenda. (oh P stands for the "Peamen" dressing our kids up as trannies in kindergarden via homosexual drag queens).

Imagine ragequitting the game on tutorial mode

This is one of Britain's sexiest women apparently. If a guy dated a 17 year old at 31, his career would be over while hers only blossomed. I wonder what her last miserable thoughts were as she killed herself alone in a flat at 40. Looks like the wall was too much to handle for her

giga lifefuel

And they add the letter "M" for menopause to LGBTIAMP agenda. (oh P stands for the "Peamen" dressing our kids up as trannies in kindergarden via homosexual drag queens).
:dafuckfeels:Holy shit! Really?

:dafuckfeels:Holy shit! Really?

It's not been officially announced but I noticed the BBC (channel), ITV, C4 and Sky are promoting the "mutton dressed as a lamb look" that if women somehow pretend they are 21 forever- they can delude themselves into thinking they have the same SMV as a real 21 year foid.

Celebrities are shills for anti-reproduction agendas of (((the elite))) and TV is the devil's hypnotist. While we are immune as incels, the masses lap up any trend or crap sent their way, even if their inner internal self is cringing at the idea of grave robbing, granny grabbing a 40 year old foid.

Last edited:
She had been charged for assaulting her bf at the end of last year and replaced by some other hole on TV.

This will have been the first hardship this foid will have experienced in her tutorial-mode life and look at the result. If foids somehow tried to experience one day of life as an incel they wouldn't make it through an hour.

Not a single tear :feelsUgh:

View attachment 202296
This is one of Britain's sexiest women apparently. If a guy dated a 17 year old at 31, his career would be over while hers only blossomed. I wonder what her last miserable thoughts were as she killed herself alone in a flat at 40. Looks like the wall was too much to handle for her

The MSM pushes sub-6 females as beautiful and empowered

On 14 December 2019, Flack was accused of assaulting her boyfriend Lewis Burton. She was due to go to trial regarding the assault on 4 March 2020. Burton posted an affectionate Valentine's Day message to Flack's instagram account the day before she died.

Dancing cat
L I F E F U E L
Dancing cat
Fuck that dumb bitch. What an abusive old hag. Ding dong the witch is dead jfl.

She couldnt resist losing her chad

She was childless and past child bearing age then she realized what we already knew.

She is completely useless and killed herself

Even when living life on tutorial mode these roasts are too stupid to realize how good they have it.Good riddance.

She took one too many tic tacs by accident and died. I don't understand why this show makes people kill themselves.
Contestants Mike Thalassitis and Sophie Gradon hanged themselves following their appearances on the dating programme, throwing the show's future into question.

Also :feelskek: her boyfriend she assaulted is 6ft3. That's not good enough for her.

God damn she ugly, chad only ofc. Lewis burton is a gigacuck

I don't understand why this show makes people kill themselves.

Love Island Chad and Stacy Island should be rolled out in droves.

If it kills them (or drives them to suicide) then this type of personality promotion eugenics amongst the neurotypicals should be promoted en masse in a hunger games environment.

giphy.gif

Imagine ragequitting the game on tutorial mode
People underestimate how many women fuck things up. Many of them completely miss the chance for lifelong companionship and children because of their own choices. Or they're conditioned to believe they don't want them or some shit.

Outstanding news. Lifefuel for days

Idk who this cunt is and frankly, i dont care. Rhank god im not amerixan with thrir celebrity worship

Out of all her 8 exes, why don't I see any manlets, rice, or sub 6 men? What's with all the same hunter eyes, low hairline, and wide jawline?

That's one pair of legs that will never open again.

breaking news indeed

It's hard for me to understand suicides like these. I can't see suffering, maybe I'm too much judgmental.

very nice. hopefully many roasties follow her example :feelsokman: she shouldn't get a burial but rather be fed to pigs :feelzez:

I saw the headlines, and just scrolled past. It's not like foids are rare, so no loss

Can’t fathom how she made it into the entertainment industry in the first place tbh. She looked like an ugly fucking tranny.

Before you say "who?". She was a 40 year old celebrity tv presenter and to say her dating list was hypergamous would be an understatement.

She was a denegrate ugly freak who insisted her roster of boyfriends celebrity gangbang fuck buddies be nothing short of Chads almost double her height and half her age.

Good.

Sadly people are empathising with her despite her being a domestic abuser who was given a restraining order by police, after repeating beating her current boyfriend around the head with a lamp. Despite her beaten boyfriend trying to white knight her, the police insisted they stay apart after their apartment was found covered in his blood.

The hypocrisy in male/female suicides or female onto male violence and versa knows no bounds.
Imagine roping on tutorial mode... can’t relate:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also, did I mention Allah has blessed us with a good news day today or what? Called it!:feelsautistic:

View attachment 202296
This is one of Britain's sexiest women apparently. If a guy dated a 17 year old at 31, his career would be over while hers only blossomed.

And that is exactly what happened here, the historical revelation that Prince Andrew aged 36 had a fling with Virginia Roberts aged 17 ended his career as a Royal.

15837704-7230125-image-m-39_1562703224531.jpg

The double standards of society is sickening.

Last edited:
Her body was found one day after Valentine's day. I suspect this is not a coincidence.