[SuicideFuel] [Carpill]Harsh truth on carmaxxing: go big or go home

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-
The minimum required car in 2019 is a German luxury brand such as Audi, BMW, or Mercedes. No, a VW is not good enough. If you're driving around in a Japanese car, you're wasting your time and money because your shitbox isn't raising your SMV, it might even be lowering it.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
I don't even have a driver license

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Marko Perković irl
-
@LastGerman your thoughts?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
I have no idea about cars

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

In pursuit of knowledge | Read bio
-
If you're driving around in a Japanese car, you're wasting your time and money because your shitbox isn't raising your SMV, it might even be lowering it.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
I'd be lucky to get a donkey driven carriage.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
@LastGerman your thoughts?
It is true although some people might deny it. Plenty of men here do not even have a driver licence which is absolutely crucial. Having a driver licence and owning a car is a foundation a man needs in life.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
In my city having a car won’t really change shit, I remember going back home at around 11 PM in a tram and I saw this chadlite and his blonde girlfriend kissing in front of me.
Suifuel.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Veteran
-
I can tell you one thing about todays cars they are fucking shit. made with cheap parts and faulty wiring. i don't have my licence but I have worked on cars from the age of 12 . the old cars were great todays cars are fucking rubbish and I would not spend a fortune on this shit when I get my licence. I will buy some second hand car and fix it myself.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Tbh, although it's statusmaxxing and won't grant you true respect it's still respect.

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
-
The minimum required car in 2019 is a German luxury brand such as Audi, BMW, or Mercedes. No, a VW is not good enough. If you're driving around in a Japanese car, you're wasting your time and money because your shitbox isn't raising your SMV, it might even be lowering it.
Just moneypit shitty sedans bro

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Officer
-
I have a BMW and it’s not enough.