Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Carpill]Harsh truth on carmaxxing: go big or go home

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
The minimum required car in 2019 is a German luxury brand such as Audi, BMW, or Mercedes. No, a VW is not good enough. If you're driving around in a Japanese car, you're wasting your time and money because your shitbox isn't raising your SMV, it might even be lowering it.

I don't even have a driver license

@LastGerman your thoughts?

I have no idea about cars

If you're driving around in a Japanese car, you're wasting your time and money because your shitbox isn't raising your SMV, it might even be lowering it.

I'd be lucky to get a donkey driven carriage.

@LastGerman your thoughts?

It is true although some people might deny it. Plenty of men here do not even have a driver licence which is absolutely crucial. Having a driver licence and owning a car is a foundation a man needs in life.

In my city having a car won’t really change shit, I remember going back home at around 11 PM in a tram and I saw this chadlite and his blonde girlfriend kissing in front of me.
Suifuel.

I can tell you one thing about todays cars they are fucking shit. made with cheap parts and faulty wiring. i don't have my licence but I have worked on cars from the age of 12 . the old cars were great todays cars are fucking rubbish and I would not spend a fortune on this shit when I get my licence. I will buy some second hand car and fix it myself.

Tbh, although it's statusmaxxing and won't grant you true respect it's still respect.

The minimum required car in 2019 is a German luxury brand such as Audi, BMW, or Mercedes. No, a VW is not good enough. If you're driving around in a Japanese car, you're wasting your time and money because your shitbox isn't raising your SMV, it might even be lowering it.
Just moneypit shitty sedans bro

I have a BMW and it’s not enough.