Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Carpill meme

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
@LastGerman
Carpill

oc btw

I own a car but i don't know how to drive it i'm retarded?

yes bro driving is actually so fucking easy jfl ngl over for u bhai

yes bro driving is actually so fucking easy jfl ngl over for u bhai
I just don't have motivation to drive and i never go anywhere so i never learned tbh and if i need to go somewhere my mother drives me

If you are a man and drive an Eclipse you don’t deserve to be called a man tbh

also CDG is some fuckboy hypebeast shit

If you are a man and drive an Eclipse you don’t deserve to be called a man tbh

also CDG is some fuckboy hypebeast shit
cdg is cheap brah

Brutal carpill tbh

Just PaulWalkermaxx bro

Actually, there are more and more men who cannot drive anymore.

I’ve had a car since I was 18 or 19 but didn’t get my license until a month ago lol.

Just another opportunity to brag about it.

Actually, there are more and more men who cannot drive anymore.

Just another opportunity to brag about it.
nigga who gives a fuck, getting my license and being able to drive has not made my life even the tiniest amount better

nigga who gives a fuck, getting my license and being able to drive has not made my life even the tiniest amount better

Again this nonsense. If it does not change anything, then why did you make your driver licence in the first place? Why do you have a car? Why do you drive if it does not influence your life at all?
People here would assume that I am the on who is delusional when it comes to this topic, but in reality you are the one who cannot see how important it is. You need a driver licence. It is absolutely necessary in this life and era. It is also absolutely unique within itself. It will only exist in this era and in this life, it will never come back. You only have this chance to make a driver licence and to own a a car. It is even more valuable than a female or anything else, since coitus existed long before this and you can at least go to a whore. This is why I would prefer to know how to drive than anything else. While females can drive without any effort at all, I am struggling with it and this is beyond emasculating at this point. So, do not tell me, it has no impact whatsoever because it is a blatant lie.

Again this nonsense. If it does not change anything, then why did you make your driver licence in the first place? Why do you have a car? Why do you drive if it does not influence your life at all?
People here would assume that I am the on who is delusional when it comes to this topic, but in reality you are the one who cannot see how important it is. You need a driver licence. It is absolutely necessary in this life and era. It is also absolutely unique within itself. It will only exist in this era and in this life, it will never come back. You only have this chance to make a driver licence and to own a a car. It is even more valuable than a female or anything else, since coitus existed long before this and you can at least go to a whore. This is why I would prefer to know how to drive than anything else. While females can drive without any effort at all, I am struggling with it and this is beyond emasculating at this point. So, do not tell me, it has no impact whatsoever because it is a blatant lie.

Is there anything you did not understand despite the fact I was very clear with what I said? We also had this topic quite a few times now, why are you still unable to at least get behind of what I am talking?

Is there anything you did not understand despite the fact I was very clear with what I said? We also had this topic quite a few times now, why are you still unable to at least get behind of what I am talking?
Being an older kissless male virgin is a thousand times worse than not having a license

Being an older kissless male virgin is a thousand times worse than not having a license

You still did not get my post. That is not what I am talking about. I am also a virgin and on top of that I cannot even drive. And like I said, when it is about your virgin status, you can go to whore, therefore losing your virginity is easier than having a driver licence, specially here in Germany.

You still did not get my post. That is not what I am talking about. I am also a virgin and on top of that I cannot even drive. And like I said, when it is about your virgin status, you can go to whore, therefore losing your virginity is easier than having a driver licence, specially here in Germany.
If you were Chad bitches would pick you up to fuck them if you didn't have a license
Also whores are illegal in the USA and I hate whores, also I am broke so I can't afford a non shit one
Also there's nothing more pathetic than resorting to prostitutes to lose your virginity
just take your fucking driving test, and shut the fuck up. or quit bitching.

If you were Chad bitches would pick you up to fuck them if you didn't have a license

I have explained this topic multiples times and I know very well that you were also a part of those kind of conversations, but once again:
First off, those ''Chad examples'' are far-fetched and it also has become quite dull as well. ''Chad can do this, he can also do this...'' We already know that and It is not about it.
Allowing a female to drive you around is one of the most cucked thing you can do, regardless if it is Chad or not. I would never allow a female to drive me in her car. I would rather kill myself. And no, I am not even joking here.
Imagine a female has to pick you up... I have to vomit when I only think about it.

Also whores are illegal in the USA and I hate whores, also I am broke so I can't afford a non shit one

I also hate whores. But I was just stating a fact.
It is easier to lose your virginity than having a driver licence, specially here in Germany. Also losing your virginity is actually cheaper than having a driver licence here in Germany as well.

just take your fucking driving test, and shut the fuck up. or quit bitching.

If it would be that easy for me, do not you think I would already drive? So please, do not give me that again. We already have been here before. But I will give you that. Since you live in the USA, it is harder for you to understand this topic. I know where you are coming from. You jsut think, jsut do your driver licence and that is it. I wish it was that easy for me. So please, bare with me and I will fully explain it to you, so we do not have to talk about this topic again. So please, give it a read:

This is a quote

''First off, a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro at least. Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. The test is also harder than in America for example. You also have to do more than driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence here. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.
Let us say you need 20 hours of driving. You have to pay 1 Euro for 1 minute. Let us say you have to pay 80 Euro in total (because 80 minutes in total) for one driving lesson and you do have 20 of it.
20 hours of learning x 80 Euro = 1600 Euro
Then 12 hours for mandatory driving lessons, in this case 45 minutes: 12 x 45 = 540 Euro
Mandatory theory lessons: 300 Euro
Learning tool: 80 Euro
First aid, pictures and other stuff: In total 100 Euro
Then you have to pay for theory examination and driving examination which I do not know the exact price for it, but let us assume both together cost like: 100 Euro in total
Let us say, you failed once at driving or theory: Another 50 Euro
Extra costs for official documents and so on: 100 Euro
The driver licence in total: 2870 Euro

I also have to add driving simulation since the driving teacher told me to do this first instead of having the real experience behind a steering wheel. Perhaps you now know where I am coming from.
The driving teacher said to me 10 hours, so the cost will be about more than 200 Euro for that.

Driver licence with driving simulation: 3070 Euro

While in America you pay like 20 bucks and you have to drive 5 minutes in a parking area for it. So, there is that.''

Another quote:

''I am just bad at driving, it is that simple. Is not it weird that you did not think about that for at least one moment? Only because you do not have any problems with it, does not mean that I can do it as well and the last poll showed that I am not the only one here actually.
Same goes with everything else. Let me give you an example in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Imagine being bad at math or just another topic you might be bad in it although it is needed within this society. You just cannot get behind it, while another classmate seem to not have any problems at all with it. Do you at least now know where I am coming from? At least a bit?''

Another quote:

''I also try to work on that one, but like said, I am struggling with it and therefore I do not have any appointment for another driving lesson. The driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first.''

Another quote:

''To elaborate this topic furthermore. At my first driving lesson, the teacher told me literally, that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one, which was quite recently, he told me I should do driving simulation first. He said, I was to nervous. Also, it felt extremly forced and I had no fun whatsoever on both driving lessons. Most likely due to the fact, I am just bad at it.''

By the way, we also do not have a learner's permit or anything similar to it.
Another reason why it might be harder for me, is my age. I cannot deal with it. At driving school everyone was between 16 1/2 (you can start with theory) - 18, while I was 25. It just feels forced at this point. They have also all the support for their parents, their parents also pay for it.

Like I said, I am struggling with it. Imagine you are bad at something despite the fact you are trying, now apply this to driving. Even some other people here are sutrggling with it, for example @Barnacle @rightfulcel @ThePlagueDoctor @unsettling and even some other people. So, I am really not the only one and I am not just seeing things here, specially when I look to the last poll we had about this topic.

Last edited:
I have explained this topic multiples times and I know very well that you were also a part of those kind of conversations, but once again:
First off, those ''Chad examples'' are far-fetched and it also has become quite dull as well. ''Chad can do this, he can also do this...'' We already know that and It is not about it.
Allowing a female to drive you around is one of the most cucked thing you can do, regardless if it is Chad or not. I would never allow a female to drive me in her car. I would rather kill myself. And no, I am not even joking here.
Imagine a female has to pick you up... I have to vomit when I only think about it.

It is easier to lose your virginity than having a driver licence, specially here in Germany. Also losing your virginity is actually cheaper than having a driver licence here in Germany as well.

If it would be that easy for me, do not you think I would already drive? So please, do not give me that again. We already have been here before. But I will give you that. Since you live in the USA, it is harder for you to understand this topic. I know where you are coming from. You jsut think, jsut do your driver licence and that is it. I wish it was that easy for me. So please, bare with me and I will fully explain it to you, so we do not have to talk about this topic again. So please, give it a read:

This is a quote

''First off, a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro at least. Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. The test is also harder than in America for example. You also have to do more than driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence here. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.
Let us say you need 20 hours of driving. You have to pay 1 Euro for 1 minute. Let us say you have to pay 80 Euro in total (because 80 minutes in total) for one driving lesson and you do have 20 of it.
Then 12 hours for mandatory driving lessons, in this case 45 minutes: 12 x 45 = 540 Euro
Then you have to pay for theory examination and driving examination which I do not know the exact price for it, but let us assume both together cost like: 100 Euro in total

I also have to add driving simulation since the driving teacher told me to do this first instead of having the real experience behind a steering wheel. Perhaps you now know where I am coming from.
The driving teacher said to me 10 hours, so the cost will be about more than 200 Euro for that.

While in America you pay like 20 bucks and you have to drive 5 minutes in a parking area for it. So, there is that.''

Another quote:

''I am just bad at driving, it is that simple. Is not it weird that you did not think about that for at least one moment? Only because you do not have any problems with it, does not mean that I can do it as well and the last poll showed that I am not the only one here actually.
Same goes with everything else. Let me give you an example in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Imagine being bad at math or just another topic you might be bad in it although it is needed within this society. You just cannot get behind it, while another classmate seem to not have any problems at all with it. Do you at least now know where I am coming from? At least a bit?''

Another quote:

''I also try to work on that one, but like said, I am struggling with it and therefore I do not have any appointment for another driving lesson. The driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first.''

Another quote:

''To elaborate this topic furthermore. At my first driving lesson, the teacher told me literally, that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one, which was quite recently, he told me I should do driving simulation first. He said, I was to nervous. Also, it felt extremly forced and I had no fun whatsoever on both driving lessons. Most likely due to the fact, I am just bad at it.''

Another reason why it might be harder for me, is my age. I cannot deal with it. At driving school everyone was between 16 1/2 (you can start with theory) - 18, while I was 25. It just feels forced at this point. They have also all the support for their parents, their parents also pay for it.

Like I said, I am struggling with it. Imagine you are bad at something despite the fact you are trying, now apply this to driving. Even some other people here are sutrggling with it, for example @Barnacle @rightfulcel @ThePlagueDoctor @unsettling and even some other people. So, I am really not the only one and I am not jsut seeing things here, specially when I look to the last poll we had about this topic.
nah man i'm just tired of seeing you constantly bitch about it

it's theft at this point tbh

It really is to be honest. If you do not have parents or family who support you on this one, you cannot actually afford it anymore.

don't you have a friend who own a car that you can practice with ?

I do not have a social circle. I only know a former pal from school though, that is it.

Over for carcels
full

Drivers license pill is real. I don't see how people can't understand it. Driving is a sign of independence, without it you are a little boy dependent on others

This is a quote

Another quote:

Another quote:

Another quote:

Like I said, I am struggling with it. Imagine you are bad at something despite the fact you are trying, now apply this to driving. Even some other people here are sutrggling with it, for example @Barnacle @rightfulcel @ThePlagueDoctor @unsettling and even some other people. So, I am really not the only one and I am not just seeing things here, specially when I look to the last poll we had about this topic.

This entire post is high-octane suicide fuel. I used to think you were a just a bitch but I get it now. I hope you are able to practice and get better so you dont get mogged every day of your life by foid drivers.

Also I want to finish college but the thought of me being 32 going to class with 18 year olds is a nightmare...

@ASS_F don't be a dick.

I used to think you were a just a bitch but I get it now.

Well, I am a bitch for not being able to drive as 25 year old man though.

I hope you are able to practice and get better so you dont get mogged every day of your life by foid drivers.

Female driving is one of the most infuriating things out there. But like I said, I am just bad at it. I wish this would not be the case. Perhaps I will get behind it at some day. I just want to drive man.

Also I want to finish college but the thought of me being 32 going to class with 18 year olds is a nightmare...

That is indeed brutal.

@ASS_F don't be a dick.

I rather want to be a dick than a little bitch who cannot drive.

Drivers license pill is real. I don't see how people can't understand it. Driving is a sign of independence, without it you are a little boy dependent on others

Well-elaborated within a short sentence.

Last edited:

This is a quote

Another quote:

Another quote:

Another quote:

If you come to the US I can teach you for free, no need to learn from eurocucks

If you come to the US I can teach you for free, no need to learn from eurocucks

Like I said before, I would rather kill myself. That shit is beyond emasculating at this point and since it is in the USA I can get my driver licence for 20$ by myself. I legit thought about going to the USA and stay there.
I would go to a shady driving school and i would explain the whole problem. Perhaps they would give me a driver licence without me doing anything for it besides paying them.

Lastgerman is right and has a point. I struggled to take my license and failed the 3 first exams. I felt miserable. But at 4th time i finally did it and the foid that was with me failed and cried, PURE LIFEFUEL. A relief.

But you're wrong in one thing. Having the license is not enough. You will still feel mogged if you don't have a car, cause with time you will be afraid again of driving, it happened to me. And unless you're a very experienced driver, females will be still emasculating you with their effortless driving, and people in general.

DLpill doesn't end with the license.

Lastgerman is right and has a point. I struggled to take my license and failed the 3 first exams. I felt miserable. But at 4th time i finally did it and the foid that was with me failed and cried, PURE LIFEFUEL. A relief.

At what age did you pass though?

But you're wrong in one thing. Having the license is not enough. You will still feel mogged if you don't have a car, cause with time you will be afraid again of driving, it happened to me.

I just want to have the basic foundation at this point. Then I want to buy my first car. This really has to be the best feeling ever. Even if I would struggle again, I would highly appreciate this over my situation now.

And unless you're a very experienced driver, females will be still emasculating you with their effortless driving, and people in general.

I do not quite get this. Some people say ''it is just driving'' and now you can be experienced in driving?

At what age did you pass though?
I'm not sure if i was 19 or 20. I didn't took a car again till this summer.
I went to buy my first car with my uncle because i have no idea about cars, and that was uncomfortable to me.

Then I want to buy my first car. This really has to be the best feeling ever. Even if I would struggle again, I would highly appreciate this over my situation now.
Wasn't good feeling for me. I just needed to do it, cause i was feeling emasculated and afraid of driving, like you right now. But still i try to avoid taking the car unless it's necesary. I still feel insecure with it.

I do not quite get this. Some people say ''it is just driving'' and now you can be experienced in driving?
Driving itself is not something hard, but there's things that can only improve with time, or being naturally good with it, which i'm not. Controlling the clutch, and parking are the difficult parts of driving. Is also a big responsability, cause you can't make any mistake with signals, movement etc. Also and if you're nervous it shows in the driving.

I'm not sure if i was 19 or 20. I didn't took a car again till this summer.
I went to buy my first car with my uncle because i have no idea about cars, and that was uncomfortable to me.

It looks like that your parents also failed you on this one.

Wasn't good feeling for me. I just needed to do it, cause i was feeling emasculated and afraid of driving, like you right now. But still i try to avoid taking the car unless it's necesary. I still feel insecure with it.

Imagine the driving teacher told you to do driving simulation first. I have an appointment for today... I am even somewhat afraid of driving simulation now.

But I would rather want to know that I have a car than having abslutely nothing. I want to get over with it. This is just too much stress and on top of that my age also comes into play.

Also and if you're nervous it shows in the driving.

On the last driving lesson the teacher told me I was too stressed and therefore I should do driving simulation first. I really feel like a little child.

Last edited:
It looks like that your parents also failed you on this one.
My mom never drove and no father.
On the last driving lesson the teacher told me I was too stressed and therefore I should do driving simulation first. I really feel like a little child.
My teacher said I was not prepared to do the exam, he treated me okay but like I was very bad at it, and seemed upset about my driving. I did a practice class just before the last exam. It helped me to be focus and more prepared. I recommend doing that.

This. My phobia of driving is seen as pathetic at my age.

That kid mogs me i'm every possible way