[Venting] Cashier foid has such nice tits

• Thread starter OverBeforeItBegan2
  • Start date
OverBeforeItBegan2

OverBeforeItBegan2

graycel so don't bully
-
2d 12h 58m
I was returning something and obviously in clothes shops they always have the hottest Stacys working there. There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass. Nice face too I think although half of it was covered so I can't be certain. The entire time I was just staring at them, imagining how nice non-paid tits must feel.
I then imagined someone walking up to her in Mario Kart 8 and bashing her useless skull into smithereens with a mallet. Obviously in my imagination I then called the police because doing something like that to a beautiful woman is just so wrong.

asdf1234

asdf1234

dloser106@yandexcom need friends desperate
-
5d 16h 57m
I once asked a cahsier out

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
132d 21h 57m
No pics no care.

asdf1234

asdf1234

-
5d 16h 57m
for real??
:lul::lul::lul:
Low inhib God tbh

no care no pics
Most embarassing moment of my life, I got a hard rejection and I literally power walked out of there and cried later

OverBeforeItBegan2

OverBeforeItBegan2

graycel so don't bully
-
2d 12h 58m
Most embarassing moment of my life, I got a hard rejection and I literally power walked out of there and cried later
How old were you?

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
23d 17h 19m
If you were Chad, you could’ve thrusted your dick in between her nice warm tits

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

bored
★★★★★
65d 23h 5m
@OverBeforeItBegan thoughts on this newfag imposter?

R

Rambocel

Veteran
★★
18d 5h 56m
I was returning something and obviously in clothes shops they always have the hottest Stacys working there. There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass. Nice face too I think although half of it was covered so I can't be certain. The entire time I was just staring at them, imagining how nice non-paid tits must feel.
I then imagined someone walking up to her in Mario Kart 8 and bashing her useless skull into smithereens with a mallet. Obviously in my imagination I then called the police because doing something like that to a beautiful woman is just so wrong.
You sound like the kind of person that should buy a few guns and some fertilizer.

That or just grab them titties and run away crying so she has pity on you (and not call the cops). You'll have the last laugh

OverBeforeItBegan2

OverBeforeItBegan2

graycel so don't bully
-
2d 12h 58m
Maybe like 20, 21? About 3 years ago, I was desperate as fuck
How did it happen? I'm genuinely curious. Like was she being flirty (aka paid to be nice), did you have a long conversation first or did you just straight up walk up and ask?

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
26d 9h 9m
What did you expect, muh boyo? That's a normal outcome to expect even if you aren't blackpilled.

osman27

osman27

Officer
★★
12d 14h 7m
Living in North London and buying my daily Coffee, from Costa, Caffe nero etc. I have to interact with high-tier eastern European and Latin med Stacy's.

asdf1234

asdf1234

-
5d 16h 57m
How did it happen? I'm genuinely curious. Like was she being flirty (aka paid to be nice), did you have a long conversation first or did you just straight up walk up and ask?
I tried typing out how it happened with detail but I couldnt force myself to since it was uber cringe.

Long story short, i had her as a cashier a lot of times, one time i asked her out and she just rejected me, the end
What did you expect, muh boyo? That's a normal outcome to expect even if you aren't blackpilled.
I was blackpilled then but also desperate pilled so took a short

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Veteran
29d 12h 29m
Titfuck her
Go_Go_Gadget_Gun%21.jpg

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
75d 16h 28m
There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass. Nice face too I think although half of it was covered so I can't be certain.
wonder if she has nice feet too

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★★
7d 2h 58m
Moral of the story : never try.

Villain

Villain

Captain
★★★★
26d 6h 22m
I once asked a cahsier out
I wish I could do that. Most women look at me like Im a creep though so I pretty much know what would happen

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 35m
kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★
29d 7h 29m
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★
24d 19h 33m
Should've groped her and ran

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
106d 18h 22m
Maybe.
BUT! I like the feeling of that self check out machine.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★
46d 11h 37m
There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass.
I see you didn't take the Tellem T pill:

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
To be serious though I don't really care if it only looks big proportionally, how it looks is what makes my dick hard.

There's a fast food restaurant near me where the boomer that runs it only hires serious pawgs and dresses them in tight work pants. The manager lady is ridiculous.

Last edited:
CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
11d 1h 55m
This girl at my Denny’s was a waitress HOLY SHIT

irl anime gf
Her tits were like balloons and real and she’s skinny with a cute ass cute face fuck to see her In a bikini
Type of girl to make bank on onlyfan
388F70C8-5CB0-4C6D-986B-94F659EF6CE7.jpeg

it’s if u put left tits on the right body in the pic

2Headpats4You

2Headpats4You

Recruit
★★
3d 5h 37m