Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cashier foid has such nice tits

• Thread starter Deleted member 17983
  • Start date
Deleted member 17983

Deleted member 17983

graycel so don't bully
-
I was returning something and obviously in clothes shops they always have the hottest Stacys working there. There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass. Nice face too I think although half of it was covered so I can't be certain. The entire time I was just staring at them, imagining how nice non-paid tits must feel.
I then imagined someone walking up to her in Mario Kart 8 and bashing her useless skull into smithereens with a mallet. Obviously in my imagination I then called the police because doing something like that to a beautiful woman is just so wrong.

I once asked a cahsier out

No pics no care.

Most embarassing moment of my life, I got a hard rejection and I literally power walked out of there and cried later
How old were you?

If you were Chad, you could’ve thrusted your dick in between her nice warm tits

@OverBeforeItBegan thoughts on this newfag imposter?

I was returning something and obviously in clothes shops they always have the hottest Stacys working there. There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass. Nice face too I think although half of it was covered so I can't be certain. The entire time I was just staring at them, imagining how nice non-paid tits must feel.
I then imagined someone walking up to her in Mario Kart 8 and bashing her useless skull into smithereens with a mallet. Obviously in my imagination I then called the police because doing something like that to a beautiful woman is just so wrong.

You sound like the kind of person that should buy a few guns and some fertilizer.

That or just grab them titties and run away crying so she has pity on you (and not call the cops). You'll have the last laugh

Maybe like 20, 21? About 3 years ago, I was desperate as fuck
How did it happen? I'm genuinely curious. Like was she being flirty (aka paid to be nice), did you have a long conversation first or did you just straight up walk up and ask?

Most embarassing moment of my life, I got a hard rejection and I literally power walked out of there and cried later
What did you expect, muh boyo? That's a normal outcome to expect even if you aren't blackpilled.

Living in North London and buying my daily Coffee, from Costa, Caffe nero etc. I have to interact with high-tier eastern European and Latin med Stacy's.

How did it happen? I'm genuinely curious. Like was she being flirty (aka paid to be nice), did you have a long conversation first or did you just straight up walk up and ask?
I tried typing out how it happened with detail but I couldnt force myself to since it was uber cringe.

Long story short, i had her as a cashier a lot of times, one time i asked her out and she just rejected me, the end
What did you expect, muh boyo? That's a normal outcome to expect even if you aren't blackpilled.
I was blackpilled then but also desperate pilled so took a short

Titfuck her
Go Go Gadget Gun21

There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass. Nice face too I think although half of it was covered so I can't be certain.
wonder if she has nice feet too

Moral of the story : never try.

Should've groped her and ran

Maybe.
BUT! I like the feeling of that self check out machine.

There was this small bitch who had surprisingly large tits and hips and ass.

I see you didn't take the Tellem T pill:

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

To be serious though I don't really care if it only looks big proportionally, how it looks is what makes my dick hard.

There's a fast food restaurant near me where the boomer that runs it only hires serious pawgs and dresses them in tight work pants. The manager lady is ridiculous.

Last edited:
This girl at my Denny’s was a waitress HOLY SHIT

irl anime gf
Her tits were like balloons and real and she’s skinny with a cute ass cute face fuck to see her In a bikini
Type of girl to make bank on onlyfan
388F70C8 5CB0 4C6D 986B 94F659EF6CE7

it’s if u put left tits on the right body in the pic