Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

castrating pets should be made illegal.

visage

visage

Banned
-
as a small kid i remember my mom taking our not fully grown puppy to the vet to get his balls removed. at that age i had no idea what the operation was for until i saw what happened after. all she said to me was that he was sick and needed to be fixed. my puppy, luckymax, had no balls. all i saw in place of them were blue stitches knotted up under his little developing pipi.. i was fucking horrified and started crying and screaming why she did it. i will never forgive that cunt for what she did and i hope she will burn in hell for what she did to my dog. same goes for the vet. i hope he has suffered and will continue to suffer all his life for what he did to my puppy. luckymax was never the same after that surgery.

i was watching this video when this scene reminded me of my puppy luckymax. just watch the video how casually she remarks and laughs about removing the balls of the dog like she has any fucking right. fucking sick demonic CUNT. if you dont have a seething hatred for foids you are a cuck.
11:35

Agree, it's better to fuck pillow or some human leg than be castrated. Just kidding, but really, better die virgin but have possibility to masturbate or call prostitutes than get castrated. Castration is the most harmful crime - you removing sense of life from pet/human/anyone.

as a small kid i remember my mom taking our not fully grown puppy to the vet to get his balls removed. at that age i had no idea what the operation was for until i saw what happened after. all she said to me was that he was sick and needed to be fixed. my puppy, luckymax, had no balls. all i saw in place of them were blue stitches knotted up under his little developing pipi.. i was fucking horrified and started crying and screaming why she did it. i will never forgive that cunt for what she did and i hope she will burn in hell for what she did to my dog. same goes for the vet. i hope he has suffered and will continue to suffer all his life for what he did to my puppy. luckymax was never the same after that surgery.

i was watching this video when this scene reminded me of my puppy luckymax. just watch the video how casually she remarks and laughs about removing the balls of the dog like she has any fucking right. fucking sick demonic CUNT. if you dont have a seething hatred for foids you are a cuck.
Agree. We incels are super-nice people and this is why they hate us. BIG PROBLEM WITH SUPER NICE PEOPLE is they turn out EVIL AF after having been bullied for years. Our rage and our need for beating foids is only a consequence

Are you rich to feed and care for all the animals created by not doing that?

Question aside OP,would you like your non castrated dog come at you and start fucking your leg?????

Foids castrate their pets for the same reason they never banned circumcision for males, but did so for females. It gives them power over others, which is what females crave. Since they are weak they cannot gain power themselves, so they prey on small animals and young children to get their power trips.

I agree about pets. Fucking disgusting humans piece of shits deforming animals for their own needs.

With cats, especially outdoor cats, it’s necessary to control feral cat populations.

With cats, especially outdoor cats, it’s necessary to control feral cat populations.
My cat is a chad with big dick. Also why is it necessary to control something in nature? Fucking faggot humans have no rights to control the nature.

Circumcision should be made illegal first.

It's over for Luckymax tbhngl.

My cat is a chad with big dick. Also why is it necessary to control something in nature? Fucking faggot humans have no rights to control the nature.
Domestic cats aren’t natural. They’re an invasive species in the areas we’ve introduced them to. Nothing “natural.” about it. And man has controlled nature in myriad ways. I suppose you want us to cease agriculture as well?

Foids castrate their pets for the same reason they never banned circumcision for males, but did so for females. It gives them power over others, which is what females crave. Since they are weak they cannot gain power themselves, so they prey on small animals and young children to get their power trips.

Men also castrate
Agree. We incels are super-nice people and this is why they hate us. BIG PROBLEM WITH SUPER NICE PEOPLE is they turn out EVIL AF after having been bullied for years. Our rage and our need for beating foids is only a consequence

There are many reasons people may hate you. Hate to break it to you, but it’s mostly likely not because you’re too awesome.

Circumcision and castration should be illegal. If a pet owner supports this; he/she should be raped and killed by his/her animal.

if you can't have a dog without castrating it, don't get a dog. People that castrate their pets are sick and should get a taste of their own medicine

It's like you want your potential gf to get knotted :worryfeels:
Pets are property tbh, people should be able to do whatever they want with them. Though I would agree with you if that meant less people owning animal slaves, castrated or not

These creatures embrace animal abuse, exploitation, and neglect, and they say we're the monsters for pointing out their evil ways. The femoid cries out in pain as she strikes you.

Under anti-vivisection laws and animal preservation and protection laws, such acts SHOULD be prohibited for the protection of all natural organisms to this planet. All organisms share a universal bond and code of mutual endeavors. It's our inclination to reproduce that connects us to the process of splitting atoms on a molecular level, to reproduce in a larger magnitude, and to the process of creating anew. Human creation has relied on this inclination towards reproduction, distribution of reproduction or ideas produced therein, etc.

I agree about pets. Fucking disgusting humans piece of shits deforming animals for their own needs.
Many believe it they're like property. I hate very much that kind of mentality.
It reminds me the day the vet told me foids asked him to remove cat's claws because the poor animal didn't have a tree and used the cheap ikea furniture.

The last thing we need is a bunch of stray dogs roaming the cities causing danger to everyone.

Force-castrating chads should be made legal

Domestic cats aren’t natural. They’re an invasive species in the areas we’ve introduced them to. Nothing “natural.” about it. And man has controlled nature in myriad ways. I suppose you want us to cease agriculture as well?
Ok even if cats were introduced by humans to the rest of the world, it happened thousands of years ago and you are saying that it's necessary to control feral population now in 2019? lol Also do you really believe "let's count how many times our cat brings a bird into our house" was a good study? Do you really believe that every cat hunts birds and other things? They do have instincts of course but they mostly hunt when they're young and then stop because they realize food is always at home or if they're homeless of course although I have never seen a kitty with no home here in UK, we simply don't have strays running around. Also don't forget they kill rats and other creatures that bring disease into your house.
What do you want to accomplish by castrating animals? Nothing "natural" about castrating too. Why don't you start from humans then? Humans are invasive species that have killed wayyy more than cats did. Go ER. Why do you even bring agriculture into this? LOL

anything but doggos genitals doggos are magic:soy::soy:

Ok even if cats were introduced by humans to the rest of the world, it happened thousands of years ago and you are saying that it's necessary to control feral population now in 2019? lol Also do you really believe "let's count how many times our cat brings a bird into our house" was a good study? Do you really believe that every cat hunts birds and other things? They do have instincts of course but they mostly hunt when they're young and then stop because they realize food is always at home or if they're homeless of course although I have never seen a kitty with no home here in UK, we simply don't have strays running around. Also don't forget they kill rats and other creatures that bring disease into your house.
What do you want to accomplish by castrating animals? Nothing "natural" about castrating too. Why don't you start from humans then? Humans are invasive species that have killed wayyy more than cats did. Go ER. Why do you even bring agriculture into this? LOL
Because agriculture is a very extreme modification of nature by humans for our own purposes. If you want to go back to what’s “natural” you can’t cherry pick. My point is that natural =\= good. Where do you live in the UK? This is important. I think I saw one stray in my entire life in the suburbs, a couple more out in the country, and now that I live downtown I see a couple a day. They’re rampant in my city. But good for you if you really don’t have feral cats in your country. Meanwhile, we still need to control their population here. You see, sometimes, populations breed out of control and begin to threaten local ecosystems, and even themselves ( population may extend beyond food supply, also denser populations allow for easier spread of disease.) And when that happens, we sometimes try to do something about. When it’s a domestic animal, we spay and neuter. Sometimes, as in the case of deer, we hunt them ourselves. Yeah, castration is an uncomfortable idea. But your fucking dog also probably doesn’t have the same abstract ideas of gender and sexual identity that you and I do. Your dog was “never the same” because he didn’t have as much hormones running through his body anymore. And yeah, that’s also a scary thought for you and I, but do you really think a fucking dog cares about that? Do you think the dog is depressed about losing his balls? If not, why do you care?
As for humans, are you against birth control? Because I sure as hell am not. We do have too many people, and this is also an issue. Birth control, tying tubes, castration (voluntarily) of sexually active adults should all be encouraged tbh. We very much need less people. The problem is, unlike cats, we can’t make decisions for other people that concern their bodily autonomy. (If you think we shouldn’t for pets either, fine, then let your pet die of the first disease or injury it gets, and leave it unvaccinated, because it probably doesn’t want to go to the vet at all. Of course it probably also doesn’t want rabies, but your cat isn’t capable of understanding those consequences, thus why we make decisions for them.)

What do you want to accomplish by castrating animals?
curbing undesirable behavior I imagine, such as cats spraying all over the walls

Imagine needlessly slicing another living creature,while condemning incels, hypocritical,sociopathic society never ceases to amaze me.

Didn't read but you're stupid. We don't need to be overrun with stray cats and dogs.

Agreed, it’s a crime.

Because agriculture is a very extreme modification of nature by humans for our own purposes. If you want to go back to what’s “natural” you can’t cherry pick. My point is that natural =\= good. Where do you live in the UK? This is important. I think I saw one stray in my entire life in the suburbs, a couple more out in the country, and now that I live downtown I see a couple a day. They’re rampant in my city. But good for you if you really don’t have feral cats in your country. Meanwhile, we still need to control their population here. You see, sometimes, populations breed out of control and begin to threaten local ecosystems, and even themselves ( population may extend beyond food supply, also denser populations allow for easier spread of disease.) And when that happens, we sometimes try to do something about. When it’s a domestic animal, we spay and neuter. Sometimes, as in the case of deer, we hunt them ourselves. Yeah, castration is an uncomfortable idea. But your fucking dog also probably doesn’t have the same abstract ideas of gender and sexual identity that you and I do. Your dog was “never the same” because he didn’t have as much hormones running through his body anymore. And yeah, that’s also a scary thought for you and I, but do you really think a fucking dog cares about that? Do you think the dog is depressed about losing his balls? If not, why do you care?
As for humans, are you against birth control? Because I sure as hell am not. We do have too many people, and this is also an issue. Birth control, tying tubes, castration (voluntarily) of sexually active adults should all be encouraged tbh. We very much need less people. The problem is, unlike cats, we can’t make decisions for other people that concern their bodily autonomy. (If you think we shouldn’t for pets either, fine, then let your pet die of the first disease or injury it gets, and leave it unvaccinated, because it probably doesn’t want to go to the vet at all. Of course it probably also doesn’t want rabies, but your cat isn’t capable of understanding those consequences, thus why we make decisions for them.)
didn't read lol

Circumcision should be made illegal first.

So much this. There was a huge uproar against "female genital mutilation" which more often than not wasn't as bad as it was portrayed, mostly involving just trimming the labia, similar to circumcision. But it was banned outright and any doctor who participated in the female equivalent of circumcision was crusified. Like, some doctors in African and Middle Eastern countries were litarally executed.

Why is there no uproar against "male genital mutilation"? Because we're men. We are disposable to the world at large.

So much this. There was a huge uproar against "female genital mutilation" which more often than not wasn't as bad as it was portrayed, mostly involving just trimming the labia, similar to circumcision. But it was banned outright and any doctor who participated in the female equivalent of circumcision was crusified. Like, some doctors in African and Middle Eastern countries were litarally executed.

Why is there no uproar against "male genital mutilation"? Because we're men. We are disposable to the world at large.
Its absolutely sickening. We need to do something to put these woman back into their fucking places at the bottom right where they fucking belong.

You're supposed to wait until the animal is at the very least a "teenager" so to speak to get it castrated.

It sucks to have to do that to our little friends but if we don't they either reproduce like crazy to an unsustainable point or get blueballed hard since animals can't fap (I guess monkeys can, but cats and dogs surely can't).

It's time to come up with animal feminism so that their birth rates get lower, JFL.

cats are good friends to ldar with

I've been in countries that castrate and countries that don't castrate dogs. In the countries that don't castrate dogs there are wild packs of them roaming about the streets begging. They are neat and in many countries friendly (in some the wild dogs are rather dangerous though, as I heard of one guy who was attacked and seriously wounded by a pack of them in one nation where they were rather unfriendly; probably because of the high Muslim population there and the Muslim cultural dislike of dogs, whereas in other nations with lower Muslim populations the wild dogs seemed nice and liked to beg for food rather than stand off and seem semi-aggressive). In any case, although it was interesting having wild dogs about the city and park areas, and although they were somewhat healthy, they were also commonly infected with scabies and other things, and although you could feed them and interact with them it was strongly suggested against touching them. Also, the male dogs in these nations were substantially more aggressive in general, even in the nations where they didn't target this against humans but only against other dogs.

So, castrating dogs seems inhumane, but the alternative is having wild dogs that are going to end up being pests and probably overflowing kennels and being killed (or otherwise just destroying the environment for everyone else). And of those that manage to avoid being apprehended, they are going to primarily rely on begging to stay alive, and are going to be subjected to substantial disease burden. Also, there is more of a risk of wild dogs attacking your pets, and in some nations they may attack you as well, and then will need to be euthanized unless you want to live under the threat of aggressive dog packs attacking you.

One of my cats is neutered, and if I plan to get anymore cats, I will NOT have them neutered. I didn't realize it was such a bad process until I really thought about it. I wouldn't want to be castrated.

There are many reasons people may hate you. Hate to break it to you, but it’s mostly likely not because you’re too awesome.
No, cucktears fucker infiltrator. Many people and psychologists told me the same. I'm actually so nice that people see me as socially incapable and weak even tho I'm not. Fucking idiotic cunt. We have many studies on that

Ban this cuck :banhammer:

No, cucktears fucker infiltrator. Many people and psychologists told me the same. I'm actually so nice that people see me as socially incapable and weak even tho I'm not. Fucking idiotic cunt. We have many studies on that

Calm down and stop it with the echochamber bullshit. I’m not IT. I just don’t agree with every aspect of the ideology here (yes, that’s exactly what it is at this point.) Talk to me and argue with me like a fucking adult instead of calling for people to be banned whenever you see an unacceptable thought.

My apologies if I was indeed mistaken. Could you please point me in the direction of a reliable source that backs you up? I’m sorry but a vague “other people agree with me” isn’t going to cut it as evidence.

Calm down and stop it with the echochamber bullshit. I’m not IT. I just don’t agree with every aspect of the ideology here (yes, that’s exactly what it is at this point.) Talk to me and argue with me like a fucking adult instead of calling for people to be banned whenever you see an unacceptable thought.

My apologies if I was indeed mistaken. Could you please point me in the direction of a reliable source that backs you up? I’m sorry but a vague “other people agree with me” isn’t going to cut it as evidence.
Lol projection everywhere. Typical it cuck (also few messages and this confirms my theory)
We have tons of studies we have linked here in a thread about how masculine looks is everything and super nice and altruist people tend to be outcast since they are seen as weak. Search for them. There's and entire thread Dedicated. Also many paychologists I've been to confirmed my thoughts.
Just the fact that you don't know that thread confirms my it cuck theory even more (together with trying to be "the adult" while you are probably a soy latte nu male crying bitch)
Yes, castrating pets should be illegal tbh. Castrate the cucks instead.

Ban this cuck :banhammer:
Yep. I agree. Talks and sounds like a typical it idiot. No point in keeping up the same old conversation. Just ban this nu male
T. I just don’t agree with every aspect of the ideology here (yes, that’s exactly what it is at this point.)
" I'm not from IT"

Calls being incel "an ideology"
Will you morons even learn to code some day?

I dont want to get a female dog because I will probably end up sticking my dick in her out of love. I am not ready to beastialitymaxx

You are clearly IT. Only they use that word about this site. Good try cuck :banhammer::banhammer:

“I assume everyone who says this is an echochamber is IT and try to get them banned. This is clearly not an echochamber.”