Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

castrating pets should be made illegal.

“I assume everyone who says this is an echochamber is IT and try to get them banned. This is clearly not an echochamber.”
You use the same words, the same logical phallacies, the same ideas and you have the same unaware bluepilled thoughts. Don't care if you are not IT (and you are) you are just indistinguishable from one of those low iq subhumans.
I'll just ignore you till they ban you.
You are clearly IT. Only they use that word about this site. Good try cuck :banhammer::banhammer:
We have all human races and all ideologies here. We post scientific studies about hypergamy and shit. Yet those idiotic human trash really think this is an echo chamber.
Also, even if it were, it's nothing compared to echo chambers they have created in real life with media and commie universities. So he can stfu

Last edited:
Can you just direct me to the thread you were talking about? I just want to see the information for myself now.
I also never said being an autist and lacking masculine features didn’t make you an outcast. I just don’t believe the same goes for being too genuinely kind. If by “nice” you meant unnecessarily polite and unable to speak up for yourself, then maybe we had a miscommunication.
What logical fallacies did I use?

“I assume everyone who says this is an echochamber is IT and try to get them banned. This is clearly not an echochamber.”
Why the hell did you even register on this site if you think it's an echochamber, if it wasn't because you are a cuck infiltrator? Normies are the ones who are delusional and live in an echobamber of bluepilled lies they are told by the (((media))). The blackpill and hypergamy is confirmed by science, the ones who deny it is simply brainwashed. Now, take the blackpill or GTFO

Why the hell did you even register on this site if you think it's an echochamber, if it wasn't because you are a cuck infiltrator? Normies are the ones who are delusional and live in an echobamber of bluepilled lies they are told by the (((media))). The blackpill and hypergamy is confirmed by science, the ones who deny it is simply brainwashed. Now, take the blackpill or GTFO

It’s just another echochamber. This isn’t special, or different in that way. And I do agree with a lot of the ideas here. Just not ALL of them. And as soon as I dissent to the tiniest thing, I have eight people jumping on me to be banned. I didn’t think it was an echochamber until that. I don’t deny hypergamy, but I would also like to see those studies. I disagree with the format of the tinder stuff because I believe that’s more of a reflection of hookup culture than relationships. Is there anything else? Because that’s all I’ve seen. I just prefer to have proper sources to back up my beliefs.

I do believe one thing though. It’s all just a bunch of exhochambers and ideologies. You jump from one and and you land face first into another one. Feminism, the blackpill, liberalism, conservatism, sjws and race realists. All these groups have one thing in common. And it’s that no one gives a single fuck about having a genuine discussion and critically evaluating ideas as much as they do about protecting their own ego. Which is why it’s so useful for members of an ideology to attach their sense of self to it.

Under anti-vivisection laws and animal preservation and protection laws, such acts SHOULD be prohibited for the protection of all natural organisms to this planet. All organisms share a universal bond and code of mutual endeavors. It's our inclination to reproduce that connects us to the process of splitting atoms on a molecular level, to reproduce in a larger magnitude, and to the process of creating anew. Human creation has relied on this inclination towards reproduction, distribution of reproduction or ideas produced therein, etc.

just luckymaxx bro

It sounds nasty, man.