Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Casually suicidal mechanic

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Guy at mechanic shop talking about his chronic pain and how he isn't going to drink anymore on his meds after last time. Talked about how he's surprised his wife hasn't tried to take his guns from him as his pain makes him suicidal. Works well over 40 hrs and walks with a limp. The absolute state of the average American man.
@HidekiTojota lurking faggot reply cunt. Avg dutch man can run a marathon cant they

Last edited:
Mogs me at having a wife

You work in a shop now?

It's hard work. A lot of mechanics have destroyed bodies and are in pain.

I only work on cars sometimes but I have done physical work most of my life and have some degree of tendinitis in my hands. My back isn't to bad but I do have to be careful due to an old rugby injury and I also have a problem with my shoulder. I often prefer to work on my back under cars. If you work under a lift it really fucks your neck and your shoulders up. Sometimes I have to access the hydraulic power pack on the plating line where I work. That is fucking horrible. I get these shooting pains in my back that take my breath away because of the position I have to work in.

Must be awful for guys like this who have to work like that every day. My uncle was a builder for nearly 50 years. His body is fucking destroyed. He fucked his knee up in a motorbike accident and he has shoulder, elbow and wrist problems. None of the surgeries helped with it. Luckily he isn't on strong painkillers. He just drinks.

You work in a shop now?
fuck no
You work in a shop now?

I only work on cars sometimes but I have done physical work most of my life and have some degree of tendinitis in my hands. My back isn't to bad but I do have to be careful due to an old rugby injury and I also have a problem with my shoulder. I often prefer to work on my back under cars. If you work under a lift it really fucks your neck and your shoulders up. Sometimes I have to access the hydraulic power pack on the plating line where I work. That is fucking horrible. I get these shooting pains in my back that take my breath away because of the position I have to work in.

Must be awful for guys like this who have to work like that every day. My uncle was a builder for nearly 50 years. His body is fucking destroyed. He fucked his knee up in a motorbike accident and he has shoulder, elbow and wrist problems. None of the surgeries helped with it. Luckily he isn't on strong painkillers. He just drinks.
absolutely fucking brutal. So not worth it

Last edited:
You work in a shop now?

Brutal!

Im so glad i never contributed to such horror. Being a bicycle rider and maintenancer. (Plus too cheap)