Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Catboykami being super racist & 2 foids don’t want to stop talking to him

He'd get the same reaction if he was a Gary Coleman looking mofo' that sounds like Chris Rock uh huh lol.

nazimaxxxing strikes again

Racism is okay with hypocritical cowardly normies that cuck to chad as long as women don't respond negatively to it.

To them anything thing women think is sexually attractive and not lame = good
anything women think is sexually unattractive and lame = bad.

Pathetic normies.

Just be chad

Lmfao. This guy is no Chad he's normie tier.

Lmfao. This guy is no Chad he's normie tier.
I agree but these females wouldn’t be giving him attention if he were as ugly as most of us are
Racism is okay with hypocritical cowardly normies that cuck to chad as long as women don't respond negatively to it.

To them anything thing women think is sexually attractive and not lame = good
anything women think is sexually unattractive and lame = bad.

Pathetic normies.
It’s disappointing just how one dimensional they are

It’s disappointing just how one dimensional they are
Normies willingness to concede that everything women are sexually attracted too must be good in a way leads to all sorts of rationalizations and mental gymnastics that makes this society of contradictions even worse.
But if you point this out as an unattractive male you get singled out and made an example of as a "butthurt beta loser" by the once again ever predictable normies.

Normies willingness to concede that everything women are sexually attracted too must be good in a way leads to all sorts of rationalizations and mental gymnastics that makes this society of contradictions even worse.
But if you point this out as an unattractive male you get singled out and made an example of as a "butthurt beta loser" by the once again ever predictable normies.
correct. attacking the messenger is a fallacy of an argument from people who can’t refute facts

correct. attacking the messenger is a fallacy of an argument from people who can’t refute facts
If there is one thing I learned from reading unrelenting shaming tactics from feminist/tradcuck trolls is that it doesn't matter how sound an argument you make if regardless the person you are trying to respond to considers you beneath them. It's infuriating and it makes you realize why a lot of people that want to resolve things in a civil manner are eventually pushed to act violently just to get the ridicule and mocking to stop.

Shame he's a cocksucking faggot.

The happa foid resembles ER

This is Nick Fuentes boyfriend?

Didn't this guy make a video to say how it's all about looks? He's a walking blackpill.

that chadstralian accent :chad::chad::chad:

i hate polcels with a passion

i hate polcels with a passion
tbh just because there is a decent looking white guy that talks about the blackpill doesn't mean they should be given more regard than people here who have been discussing these things for a way longer period of time and in greater detail.

Literally who? I don't watch Shitmedia

tbh just because there is a decent looking white guy that talks about the blackpill doesn't mean they should be given more regard than people here who have been discussing these things for a way longer period of time and in greater detail.
this guys isnt talking about blackpills just stupid redpill shit, and plus he;s a a normalfag fuck that guy

I really wish I were white.

I can barely understand the British foids tbh brutal accentpill

I really wish I were white.
>i really wish i was "fully" white.

there are "tanned" whites out there like myself.I look like an half beaner.this life is brutal.

i really struggle to accept that all of these women will one day be wives.Trully one of the best arguments against anti natalism is that women one way or another will have kids,so you being the father of the kid will be beneficial for all,since the kid will surely receive 0 education from her mother about god and jesus christ.even catholic mothers are near useless.
“It’s all about personality bro”

Literal hitler:
View: https://youtu.be/9JgMvQkIcOc

“Sexist” Holocaust denier gets Foid (with bf) to show him feet:
View: https://youtu.be/jlsF9HDU-ws

i really struggle to accept that all of these women will one day be wives.Trully one of the best arguments against anti natalism is that women one way or another will have kids,so you being the father of the kid will be beneficial for all,since the kid will surely receive 0 education from her mother about god and jesus christ.even catholic mothers are near useless.

Last edited:
This couldve been me if I was good looking

I basically wasted my teens being a malicious troll like this but I would always get banned

Its not the message, but what the messenger looks like

thirdreichmaxxing

Even incels worship good looking people when they talk about the same thing everyone here already knows. You can't escape lookism even on a incel circle. It's over :feelsrope:

Is all the universe not about personality? Inceltear

Even incels worship good looking people when they talk about the same thing everyone here already knows. You can't escape lookism even on a incel circle. It's over :feelsrope:
Most incels do.
But you have to overcome this instinct just like the natural tendency to privilege foids over males.

That means not even congratulating chads or foids when they say "based" things because that's already been said and done before by unattractive males that actually went through the struggle.
Forger them when they try to voice their opinions, let them know what it feels like to be insignificant and ignored.