Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CatboyKami doing George Floyd Omegle skit LIVE GTFIH

chad making women uncomfortable and horny

Isn't he gay or something?
I heard he was gay

chad making women uncomfortable and horny
He's high tier normie or chadlite at best
Isn't he gay or something?
I heard he was gay
Nick Fuentes flew him out from Australia, they were in a relationship and went on a date on stream. This was banned from Alt-Right subs.

The absolute state of the right in 2020.

He's high tier normie or chadlite at best

Nick Fuentes flew him out from Australia, they were in a relationship and went on a date on stream. This was banned from Alt-Right subs.

The absolute state of the right in 2020.
tbh that is why I don't take the right serious anymore

@Cowcel thoughts on the alt right?

"kill niggers"

"WOW mean!" "You're so hot though"

Fucking teen foids :feelsseriously:

"kill niggers"

Hiroshima-Nagasaki blackpill.

Zoomer foids will legitimately be the downfall of soyciety.
Most of the foids he came across laughed or smiled. These are the same exact foids who virtue signal about George Floyd's death, have #BLM in their Twitter/Instagram bios, voted for and/or support Biden etc. :feelsclown:
The Nick Fuentes thing isn't true
That comes from Vaush, a jewish pedophile making shit up. Nick Fuentes hangs out with other streamers like BakedAlaska and tries to form business relationships.
Cope.

View: https://youtu.be/Ggboca2rkrM

Last edited:

I do think it is very likely that Fuentes is a celibate homosexual based on his mannerisms and proclivities. He clearly can't hide it here. I don't think he would be dumb enough to stream a date, though, and I don't think catboi is gay.

I'm no Fuentes stan, trust me. Dude is blinded by racial prejudice and he has a very narrow view of what America is. I also can't stand Tradcath morality.

Kami is an attention whore faggot who is too retarded to back his viewpoints without sounding like a pol NPC. And his humor is solely based on the reaction of other people to his racism. The only thing he has going for him is that he is low inhib

"kill niggers"

Imagine if a low status male were to say that. He wouldnt be able to get away with it. More proof that looks are everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back