Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Catfish episode 12 uploaded

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

read the descriptions guys.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I couldn't see what was going on.

"Yeah come on baby, I wanna give it to you so hard" JFL I'm done

lmfao keep em coming

Why do you always gotta catfish these sub 7 girls? Get some 10/10 roasties my guy, shoot for the stars and catfish the REALLY good looking ones, that's what I wanna see.

"Ready for some hot sex"

KEK

Why do you always gotta catfish these sub 7 girls? Get some 10/10 roasties my guy, shoot for the stars and catfish the REALLY good looking ones, that's what I wanna see.

The point is exposing hypergamous roasties dude. Stacy at least has a reason to fuck top tier chads.

Also my dude, you are getting insane with these I love it. Stay safe and don't get arrested over what you say, because that's easily sexual harassment in 2018

Kek I thought it was MTV's one when saw the title

LMAO! You have melons for balls dude. Massive cringe though lol

she's busted af lmfaooo,old hag thought her "pussy was hella tight" lost my shit there lol:feelswow::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The point is exposing hypergamous roasties dude. Stacy at least has a reason to fuck top tier chads.
He's already shown hypergamy though, I just want some variety in who he chooses to fuck with, I don't really care about the philosophy behind the catfishing, I just want to see femoids squirm when they realize they've been catfished.
So because of that I want to see him pull in a 8/10 or above, it's only so much fun if it's ugly roasties, it'll be far more enjoyable if Stacy bites the bait however.

He's already shown hypergamy though, I just want some variety in who he chooses to fuck with, I don't really care about the philosophy behind the catfishing, I just want to see femoids squirm when they realize they've been catfished.
So because of that I want to see him pull in a 8/10 or above, it's only so much fun if it's ugly roasties, it'll be far more enjoyable if Stacy bites the bait however.

Meh. I'd much rather see roasties get BTFO day after day. Stacy is at least attractive enough to pull male models, and is just kind of degenerate for fucking them. Roasties though are bitter hypergamous whore trash that deserve to be roasted. Roasties are our looksmatch, but would never in a million years consider fucking us, so it's way more fitting to see them getting rekt.