Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris burning's explanation

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
This guy found an interesting and original explanation of the Cathedral's burning:

This legend never looses a popularity. De Molay's curse was used all too many times to explain every major disater that happend to France: The deaths of all male heirs of Philip IV, (death of rulling branch of Capetian dynasty), (((French revolution)) and so on and on.

It was actually due to an electrical fault near the top of the building. Or so they say, I suppose.

This legend never looses a popularity. De Molay's curse was used all too many times to explain every major disater that happend to France: The deaths of all male heirs of Philip IV, (death of rulling branch of Capetian dynasty), (((French revolution)) and so on and on.
Is it a coincidence that Guillaume de Nogaret, a person know as advocatus diaboli which was sent to bring into justice and suppress the Templar Knights Satanic Order, died on a 15th of April 1314, and that the Cathedral burned exactly 705 years later?

Quasimodo realized his incel status and that it was over, he burned himself and the church

It's the muslim invaders or the jewish occult tbh

Is it a coincidence that Guillaume de Nogaret, a person know as advocatus diaboli which was sent to bring into justice and suppress the Templar Knights Satanic Order, died on a 15th of April 1314, and that the Cathedral burned exactly 705 years later?

By the way, I should have get my first salary on April 15th, but I have not. This might be even connected to that case. It is clearly occult and symbolic.

its always the jews no matter what

It must be somehow related to my appearance in here

Blackops2cel burned it because he wants you to worship him instead of false gods.
blackops2-jpg.107476

Notre Dame was covered with smoke, because the LORD descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, and the whole cathedral trembled violently.

Oy vey, (((coincidences)))

it was observation on my part.

There is something real fishy going on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back