Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [CatPill] Chad Tiger cucks foids husband in national park

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Ricemen just can't catch a break

as u can see guys chad didn't cold approach or did anything corny he straight up took what he wanted .
now it's over for this dating class and just remember it's over

prob got away with it.
Was the tiger killed afterwards?

This is misleading. I'm going to guess you don't know the story. It's a bit old now. The stupid whore of a wife got out of the car due to some argument and then everyone else got out of the car to save her.

Want to know who died? It wasn't the wife. It was the mother. The last one out of the car that the bitch got out of the car to argue with face to face. In an area that the signs said not to get out of the fucking car.

The whore that got pulled got a different foid killed. Now I don't care who died, but what's annoying is the dumb bitch that got out of the car wasn't the one that died as that one should've died at least. If both did, then fine. Wouldn't care. But the worst of the 2 foids was the one to survive. It's fucking stupid.
prob got away with it.

They killed the tiger.

The context of the video is that the husband was having an argument with the wife and she was being a bitch.
The chad tiger helped a rice bro out and took away his nagging wife so he won't have to pay child support and alimony.
The mother in law was also taken out apparently cause she was a nagging troll, and also got destroyed by chad tiger.

Ricemen just can't catch a break
as u can see guys chad didn't cold approach or did anything corny he straight up took what he wanted .
now it's over for this dating class and just remember it's over
prob got away with it.
This is misleading. I'm going to guess you don't know the story. It's a bit old now. The stupid whore of a wife got out of the car due to some argument and then everyone else got out of the car to save her.

Want to know who died? It wasn't the wife. It was the mother. The last one out of the car that the bitch got out of the car to argue with face to face. In an area that the signs said not to get out of the fucking car.

The whore that got pulled got a different foid killed. Now I don't care who died, but what's annoying is the dumb bitch that got out of the car wasn't the one that died as that one should've died at least. If both did, then fine. Wouldn't care. But the worst of the 2 foids was the one to survive. It's fucking stupid.

They killed the tiger.
damn, I typed that all out for nothing JFL

these inkwells too smart
Lonelycel

Dogs mog cats, that's why foids fuck them

Tigers are based. Male tigers have fuck all to do with the young, pump and dump. Live solitary lives doing wtf they want. Unlike lions, which are pretty cucked.

They killed the tiger.