Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Caught oneitis again after a foid co-worker smiled at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
I was washing dishes in the back of the restaurant when I noticed we had a leak underneath the sink due to a broken pipe, so I went to tell our manager, who is a foid, about the leak. When I said her name to get her attention, she turned around, smiled at me, and said "What's up?". I instantly fell in love. It's very rare for a foid to even look in my direction, let alone speak to me, so when she looked in my eyes and spoke to me without a look of digust on her face I just felt so surprised and happy. Now she's been the only thing on my mind for the past 10 hours and I can already tell this is going to be a difficult oneitis to get over. (Tips for getting over a oneitis would be appreciated)

She was probably expecting your Chad coworker tbh

It just needs a fucking smile...

I have gotten oneitises over the same thing. It takes a second to get one and months or years of suffering to get rid of one.

Just remember that she is not a virgin and has been fucked - there that will get rid of a lot of blue pilled thoughts of her. If you ever think of her think of her sucking off dudes. It’s not worth fantasizing about her when it will only lead to pain later.

She was probably expecting your Chad coworker tbh
100%. There's two Chads and a Tyrone at the restaurant, she definitely thought I was one of them.

I have gotten oneitises over the same thing. It takes a second to get one and months or years of suffering to get rid of one.

Just remember that she is not a virgin and has been fucked - there that will get rid of a lot of blue pilled thoughts of her. If you ever think of her think of her sucking off dudes. It’s not worth fantasizing about her when it will only lead to pain later.
Good advice man.

lol thats my life

OP ask her out. If she rejects you, just show her your pee poo.

Watch her as she passionately talks about her chad bf to her friends, works every time. Why do we even exist :feelsrope:

Easy. Ask her out. Her reaction would be enough to get over oneitis :lul:
I'd have to quit my job if I did that but it'd definitely cure my oneitis
Watch her as she passionately talks about her chad bf to her friends, works every time. Why do we even exist :feelsrope:
Good idea.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Chads.co back at it again