Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CBC Cuck News

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/IQ3wP7nPwJw

this cunt talking like she is so smart, while she will not give a fuck about her body when she is getting banged by chads.
Also the two are soys are complete retards agreeing with this foid without even thinking.

the blackpill is but being an incel itself isn't anything but a state of being.
jfl being a nigger isn't a movement, being depressed isn't a movement, and neither is being incel
Based

:soy: Anyone who questions a woman is an incel:soy:

Sexhavers and normies do more crime than incels.
Muslims blow up a bunch of people a year- religion of peace
4 ''incels'' kill a few people over 10 years- mass terror group (while they call us losers who never leave our bedrooms)
:feelsclown:
Truly the world hate us ugly males more than anything else even if we didn't cause any harm to others, yet, they wonder why incels hate us so much.
:soy: Anyone who questions a woman is an incel:soy:
:soy:women are never wrong, they are truly innocent :soy:

Last edited:
lamestream media

Look at that fat fucking cuck. He looks more of an incel than me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe these people don't even believe everything they say. I mean, why working your ass off doing a real job when you can get good money being "manager of Consent Comes First " or "executive director of the White Ribbon campaign".
Look at that fat fucking cuck. He looks more of an incel than me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Literally this

Malefeminist.jpg

Last edited:
That 2nd dude's voice does not match his body.

View: https://youtu.be/IQ3wP7nPwJw

this cunt talking like she is so smart, while she will not give a fuck about her body when she is getting banged by chads.
Also the two are soys are complete retards agreeing with this foid without even thinking.

I want a van to crash in behind them, with AM yelling 'OH YEAH!!!!"

not watching propaganda. but downvoting