Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Celebrate Saint Elliot's Day, 23 May

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
About 2 weeks it is Saint Elliot's Day again. 5 years later. I'm grab a beer, chill out and reading his manifesto. What you're doing?

didn't endgame take place 5 years in the future? I wish we gave elliot an infinity stone.

I'll drink a vanilla latte

fuck that fakecel failure, he killed his own incel roommates instead of roasties

I'll be saluting the incel flag and celebrating our national day

https://incels.is/attachments/1551527227773-png.94091/

Last edited:
I will go the starbucks and buy another vanilla late to remember Elliot Rodger, the victim of society.

May the incel flag reign supreme ! All hail the rebels !

I may finally go out and try a vanilla latte for the first time.

Every day is fapping to animu lolis day. But some days also drinking alcohol days

I may finally go out and try a vanilla latte for the first time.
same here but it might be too sugary for my liking, might make a thread reporting on it if i do decide to try one

same here but it might be too sugary for my liking, might make a thread reporting on it if i do decide to try one

I tried ordering it on the Starbucks app before and apparently, it has 3 shots of espresso.

You enjoy wearing shirts with long sleeves? You don't like showing your skin?

It was pretty cold when I made that picture (a few months ago), I have no problem with showing my skin.

Go ER on ERs day and end up in the ER for my boy ER

Good thing I’ll be done with college by then

Genuinely contemplating buying a vanilla latte from Starbucks and giving my name as Elliot when they ask.