Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Celebrating Gugu Liberato

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
He was a variety show host who passed away last Thursday. The guy was a legend. In the 1990s we didn't have internet in our country, so there was no way to collect fapping material. We had to rely on our imagination, playboy magazines which were safely tucked away from our parents or 18+ movies that were broadcasted late at night-- but those were impossible to watch due to the strict bedtime schedule in my house.

I was a horny pre-teen. Even the pictures of the female anatomy on my biology book turned me on. Thankfully, Gugu had a tv show on a Sunday afternoon ( around lunchtime). He had the hottest bikini-clad women on his show, and that gave me an outlet to express my sexuality. My right hand got a lot of action whenever I watched the swimming pool game. RIP Gugu. I'm sure every single boy raised in the 90s will miss you. Float to heaven in the arms of the angels, patron of the 90s boys.

good old days

He was a faggot. His boyfriend wants part of his fortune.

He was a faggot. His boyfriend wants part of his fortune.
how do you know all of this? I wouldn't have searched up some TV personality's boyfriend lel

dont mind me I'm just here to postmaxx

brutal necropost

Nice, I like it.