Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad-19-chan has been the biggest lifefuel for me in a decade. Imagine how many foids can't meet up and fuck chad.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Chad-19-chan has been the biggest lifefuel for me in a decade. Imagine how many foids can't meet up and fuck chad. On social media, it's 99% women complaining about being isolated. One foid said: "I didn't realize how boring I was. All I do is eat and shop". Her and 3BLN OTHER women. GMIHW. Enjoy!

osGq2OR_UFNcT1UjyNueZl1mpWNkZNcPbj3uw_V3zDc.jpg
74rl96vzghn41

All it took was one bat

Just lol at anyone who thinks they adhere to these rules. Only boomers and low tier normies are rotting inside, chads and stacies are fucking like never before since they have all the time in the world. Exclusive house parties are going full steam. After knowing how women are you seriously think they would stop the carosel for this? LOL!

Kek these whores are forced into LDARing.
I love it!
Even Chads will turn into coomers now

You can leave your house though? You think the police are gonna pull her over and arrest her on your way to chads house? Jfl

lol at foids losing it for having a tiny fraction of the suffering incels go through.

In fact it's still not comparable, because they have all those memories and experiences of love and sex to think about at least, they've known those things. We haven't.

And when this is over they'll go back to their usual self, there's nothing waiting for us except rope or cope.

I posted this a few minutes ago and Brazilian screenshotted it already. He must refresh his browser every few minutes, watchdogging us 19 hours a day.

I wish but this is just coping. People are still out and about doing their thing.

This thread didn't age well

Chad-19-chan has been the biggest lifefuel for me in a decade. Imagine how many foids can't meet up and fuck chad. On social media, it's 99% women complaining about being isolated. One foid said: "I didn't realize how boring I was. All I do is eat and shop". Her and 3BLN OTHER women. GMIHW. Enjoy!

View attachment 221159
Masive cope. Women have more sex than ever. Online dating has become more prevalent, making it even harder for ugly males

I posted this a few minutes ago and Brazilian screenshotted it already. He must refresh his browser every few minutes, watchdogging us 19 hours a day.

Debate him. Watch him squirm out of it.

Covid-19 has been the biggest lifefuel of the millenium so far.
Cope. Spring breakers are meeting up and partying anyways. Those who want to fuck, WILL fuck.

They won't laugh anymore when they figure out it's not deadly for young people, but it can still seriously fuck you up with permanent lung damage. And if hospitals are flooded with Covid-19 victims, good luck getting anything else treated. And since these people have fantastic personalities, I'm sure they won't like the idea that their dumb egocentrism will cause thousands of people to die.

I wish but this is just coping. People are still out and about doing their thing.

Not in Europe, esp in Italy, Spain, France. Maybe NY and UK soon.
Debate him. Watch him squirm out of it.

He would NEVER DARE. Also, debating me waste precious inkwel-post-screenshotting time.

When corona is over, women will will chase even more.

everywhere on social media there are females who complain because they have not had sex for 25 days.

brutal erfuel. That makes me wanna get in Johnny Red(Pill)'s aircraft and bomb minecraft cities

didn't realize how boring I was. All I do is eat and shop".

Literally every fucking piece of meat with a hole between their legs.

View attachment 221159
Another quality post by Face. JFL at Chad-19.

Normies being forced to live like us is so based

didn't some woman in the uk kill herself cause she couldn't cope with not leaving her house for more than a week and not being able to hang out with friends?

The virus will mainly kill oldcels and unhealthy normies. Shit has to really mutate to kill chads and other genetically superior humans.

:feelsautistic: Lmao they are gonna rope

They will fuck him and not leave his house simple bro

Though imagine those who are doing it anyway, how desperate they are for chad cock

To everyone saying cope, you're right and wrong. Right that they're still breaking quarantine, wrong in that it's a bad thing that they're doing so. Pic related

cope. chad is self-isolating with foids and fucking them all day long in their homes.

Cope sadly won't stop them from spreading it further

Now every chad will create a tinder account,meaning foids will have even bigger pool of them to choose from

Covid-19 has been the biggest lifefuel of the millenium so far.

They won't laugh anymore when they figure out it's not deadly for young people, but it can still seriously fuck you up with permanent lung damage. And if hospitals are flooded with Covid-19 victims, good luck getting anything else treated. And since these people have fantastic personalities, I'm sure they won't like the idea that their dumb egocentrism will cause thousands of people to die.

Botox/breast enlargement/ tranny surgeries will have to wait JFL

didn't some woman in the uk kill herself cause she couldn't cope with not leaving her house for more than a week and not being able to hang out with friends?
Telechargement

Global economic meltdown should deprive normies/foids out of excessive cash.

Foids are probably doing nothing but swiping on Tinder and fucking Chad anyways. The threat of Corona won't stop them. Foids don't have hobbies or interests, or do anything productive at all. There is nothing else for them to do but swipe and post selfies.

Cope. Spring breakers are meeting up and partying anyways. Those who want to fuck, WILL fuck.
I’m seeing women on social media have literal breakdowns because they can’t party and meet their friends. It’s fucking lifefuel

The amount of sex chads and stacies are gonna get after the virus is over for all that contained energy. Prepare for a couple of months of suicide fuel, guys.