Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad-19 has women suicidal LOL HAHAHAHAHA

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
She doesn’t want to be alive!!!

Can’t handle the Chad19 bants?

Lololol she’s lost so much!!!

@FACEandLMS

They want to kill themselves after 1 day of isolation

Dumb pan faced slanted eyed noodle bitch can’t fuck white chads while in isolation, so she’s “depressed” good fucking riddance

Meanwhile we never had anything
full

I'm actually a lot happier this isolation.

We should do this more often. Especially considering foids can't deal with it.

She lost whitu dicku

She should respect bat eating rice cels

LOL @ female "depression"

lmao :feelskek:

fakecel if you don't support Corona-chan

It should be Stacy-19 actually, Corona is a woman tbh

Cry me a fucking river.

I can bet she hasn't lost a relative or something... she's only in need of attention...
full

They can't even live a single day without Chad's dick

A foid I knew at my uni roped. To put things in perspective my uni has only been closed for two (2) weeks. JFL

Imagine a life where you're that sad about not being able to go outside because there is so much living for you to do out there.

Tutorial bliss mode.

Upset because she can’t go outside and suck chads dick lol Its only been a few weeks.

I hope she fucking ropes like the rest of the normies

A foid I knew at my uni roped. To put things in perspective my uni has only been closed for two (2) weeks. JFL

Okay, I keep hearing these stroies of women roping because of quaratine. There's no way though. Something else must of been going on in their life before the virus. Like they literally can't kill themselves over something like that. I refuse to believe it because it's so ridiculous.

Lol, glorious

Dumb pan faced slanted eyed noodle bitch can’t fuck white chads while in isolation, so she’s “depressed” good fucking riddance

What happens when the whores can't fuck with chad for 2 weeks

Normies would rope on the spot if they were presented with our lives, but somehow we're the weak pathetic ones :feelskek:

Now they're walking a mile in our shoes.

Covod is based. Pray for longer quarantine to st bo2cel.

Crying and posting it online for attention, foids are degenerate.

Of course she took the time out to whip out her phone to get attention from her tiktok simps.

Oh and in another vid she made, she is LITERALLY crying because she can't get chads dick due to being in an LDR.

Foids will foid. Nothing surprises me anymore.

One thing I've always said is soyiety does not give a fuck about issues until it affects foids. We've been suffering this way for decades and we're called entitled. Nothing will change in our favor but each time they rope or cry it gives me strength.

why do women exist...

Hope that quarantine will last forever, that’s extremely lifefuel

Noodlewhores are "depressed" because they have to live with their own rice family instead of their mayo boyfriend's family.

Edit just looked at her Tik Tok and of course she has a white boyfriend....

Last edited: